[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: banned becouse having fun (Ban Reduced by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: jeffreymoll

● Time & Date of Incident 31-1-2016

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: We were derping around in the server with realracekid's and he with me and i rammed him now he reported me and i am banned for 30 days, i dont need a total unban but like 2 or less days ban would be enough and i will stuff derping around. i dont like that i am banned

Gr. jeffreymoll
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.

You interfered with the chase / rammed him a few times and he clearly didn't take it as a joke. But even as a joke, that kind of thing shouldn't happen.

And your admin record is awful.
Sorry we were just joking around and it got a little bit to far, the cop was a friend of us to so can my ban pls be a little bit shorter becouse its a good server
Replay as requested via PM, but putting it here in public too (please find timestamp yourself): http://www.filedropper.com/jeffreymoll
Quite a poor upload site but I was having problems with many of the other ones.

I'll need to have a think whether you deserve a shortened ban, but you're not going to be unbanned fully. The guy clearly didn't like that you interfered with the chase by ramming him a few times. And even as a joke, it shouldn't really happen even if everyone in the chase is happy with it.

Was he ramming you at all during my replay? Whilst this doesn't make the situation better as such, it might help show that there was possibly a joke between you two.
Okay but the ban is still 30 days atm so how long will it be?
(2016-02-01 17:58)BP Wrote: [ -> ]I'll need to have a think whether you deserve a shortened ban

He does not know yet.
I will give you a new unban date of 21-02-2016 IF:

- You promise to break no more rules even as a joke, including ramming/interfering with a chase,
- You promise to read and understand the server rules,
- You understand that any subsequent incidents will be dealt with more severely with little chance of reduction in case of ban.

Please respond confirming you have:

- Read and understood my post,
- Read and understood the rules.

Thank you.
Yes i confirm that i readed that!

Thx bro!
(2016-02-02 18:23)BP Wrote: [ -> ]I will give you a new unban date of 21-02-2016 IF:

- You promise to break no more rules even as a joke, including ramming/interfering with a chase,
- You promise to read and understand the server rules,
- You understand that any subsequent incidents will be dealt with more severely with little chance of reduction in case of ban.

Please respond confirming you have:

- Read and understood my post,
- Read and understood the rules.

Thank you.

sorry bu the ban still says 27 days?
That's because I didn't make the amendment yet.

Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's