[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + report 3LOSH (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: KING_BADR

Their LFS username(s): 3losh
Their in-game nickname(s): 3 L O S H

Main reason(s): Insults on my mother
Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/nwsbm8...282%29.mpr

Description of incident (inc date & time):
start from 5:50 to 6:15 P.M
in !CH (ks am am amk) i think you that what's mean i cant show in replay i dont know why put i think u can see it from server logs
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I can verify that he said it from the server logs, but google translate is not very helpful. Could you please tell me what the phrase means and/or show me a translator that works.

I guess the phrase is shortened so a translator can't pick it up, but an arabic speaking person is able to tell what it means. Or am i wrong?
A helpful user kindly translated that part for me, but there are a few other things to be figured out. I will get back to you shortly with a verdict.
it means (*Removed* your mother) (ks) mean (*Removed*) and (am or amk) mean (mother)
(2016-02-01 17:18)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]show me a translator that works.

http://www.yamli.com
Had a few helpful people tell me what it means. Thanks for the help.

Need to figure out a few account links and then i will take action. Should be done in a few hours.

(2016-02-02 11:40)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.yamli.com

Very nice find ty.
hello " ks am am amk"
its not mean a Insult its mean dont let me say bad words about you
but KING_BADR is Insults on my mother yesterday he said ["ya abn al3ahrh" (in arabic= يا أبن العاهرة)] in !ch and that mean you son of a bi*ch , i dont remember the time very good but its between 6:00 pm to 7:00pm you can finde it in server logs
you can ask arabic speaking person about that words
(2016-02-02 14:10)3 L O S H Wrote: [ -> ]hello " ks am am amk"
its not mean a Insult its mean dont let me say bad words about you

Let's not lie here. It is fairly evident that you were insulting his mother as confirmed by 4 arabic speaking people and me using a translator.

(2016-02-02 14:10)3 L O S H Wrote: [ -> ]but KING_BADR is Insults on my mother yesterday he said ["ya abn al3ahrh" (in arabic= يا أبن العاهرة)] in !ch and that mean you son of a bi*ch , i dont remember the time very good but its between 6:00 pm to 7:00pm you can finde it in server logs

Sadly i can not find such thing in the logs. I also checked a few things he said with the translator and can also not find any insult. So at the moment your accusation lacks evidence.
what do you mean you cant find it
please research about this words who KING_BADR he said it "al3ahra" or "al3ahrh" or "al3hrh" or "al3ahrh" or "al3hra"
and copy all the phrase and maybe the time was between 6:00pm to 8:00pm

and please if you want some arabic speaking person to tell you what is that mean ask the neutral ppl not hes frinds they could be lie to you , to help them frind like (team gc his frinds)

actually i transpire titan magic he is arbian and you guys know this person very good he will never lie about this case
(2016-02-02 15:38)3 L O S H Wrote: [ -> ]and please if you want some arabic speaking person to tell what is that mean ask the neutral ppl not hes frinds they could be lie to you to help them frind like team gc his frinds

I am an 'arabic speaking person' and the insult BADR has quoted from you is indeed an insult towards his mother.

I am not BADR's friend or a member of his team [GC]. I just wanted to respond to you and Pipa. Sorry for my interference.

KooKoo
(2016-02-02 15:38)3 L O S H Wrote: [ -> ]what do you mean you cant find it
please research about this words who KING_BADR he said it "al3ahra" or "al3ahrh" or "al3hrh" or "al3ahrh" or "al3hra"
and copy all the phrase and maybe the time was between 6:00pm to 8:00pm

2016-02-01 15:22:33 UTC One (Sydney) KING_BADR [GC]BADR : !ch a9 y wld al3ahrh

Is this the quote you are looking for?

(2016-02-02 15:44)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for my interference.

As long as you are just helping me translate thats fine with me and i appreciate the help.
(2016-02-02 15:44)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-02 15:38)3 L O S H Wrote: [ -> ]and please if you want some arabic speaking person to tell what is that mean ask the neutral ppl not hes frinds they could be lie to you to help them frind like team gc his frinds

I am an 'arabic speaking person' and the insult BADR has quoted from you is indeed an insult towards his mother.

I am not BADR's friend or a member of his team [GC]. I just wanted to respond to you and Pipa. Sorry for my interference.

KooKoo

hi what " !ch a9 y wld al3ahrh " mean

yes pipa that what i looking for and he Insults me and my mother mnay times but i dont rember the spelling
Okay. Got it translated by Qatar, so time for a verdict. Thanks again for all the people that helped translate, were a few of you and it is very appreciated.

3Losh will be banned 7 days for swearing and insulting

king_badr will be banned 14 days for swearing and insulting. Your URS is worse, so you get a longer ban.

Next time you two clash together i would advice to keep the tone civil or not report each other. We usually don't look into private conversations unless affected people report it to us. I would stick with being civil though.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's