[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: (Refund Request Denied by Thomas) 10,000-stolen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: gyuszy

- Time & Date of Incident 2012.02.15. but not sure when exactly

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:

To make a long story a bit shorter, I am in Lfs for 3 years maybe. One of my friend bought S2 lisence in the past, about 1 year ago. He used it, but after a while he stopped playing Lfs and some other players informed from his pw -including AS Zolex- and they used his S2 lisence.

I bought my friends S2 and started to use 3 monthes ago. It was only mine! after the buisness, but I haven't changed pw. I never thought some other player from the past will do things, like AS Zolex did 2 days ago:
He went into my account with the old pw and sent 10,000 Euro!!! to an other user, Beka01 (a friend of Zolex). But only i drove for that money not someone else..
I connected Beka01 to send me the money back, but he did not want to do this.
I am very disappointed becuase it is a lot of money for me and it was hard work to make it.

I have got new password of course, which I know only, but it does not help me with the money. I would like to know if you can help me. Thank you for your help in advance.

SzZsolti (gyuszy)
what is the LFS username of your other account?
Other account? You mean which I used in the past? It is Sz_Zs if I remeber well, but it is not S2, only in demo mode.
So let me get this right first;

You bought his S2 account from him, someone else had access to it from before the sale, they came online and sent 10,000e to someone else?
Not exactly. Call the man A, who sold me his lisence. Call B the man, who had also acces to it from the past (this is AS Zolex) and call C, B's friend (this is Beka01). B came to my acount and sent money to C. A does not do anything wrong.
As per the LFS license conditions, selling accounts is not allowed, so we will not issue refunds when stuff goes wrong. On your back be it.
Okey, no problem, thanks for your answersSmile
We're sorry, but your refund request has been denied.
Reference URL's