[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + [CSR] Borja [COP] (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: 3losh

Their LFS username(s): [CSR] Borja [COP]
Their in-game nickname(s): borja_s13

Main reason(s): ramming as he cop when he also ww with no sorry and i ask him to say sorry but he didnt say it

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/h6cp8q...COP%5D.mpr
Replay timestamps: 00:28:25
Hello!

Well , let me explain.
I go ww for catch u , so u turned. Then , what i did, is "blocking the gap" turning my car 90 degrees with maybe i did a bit fast and hited you car , withouth causing any important damage to your wheels, so cant see where i rammed you.
[Image: sGtrlEy.jpg]
Here can see what damaged i caused to you ( and maybe that happens cause of your high ping ):
[Image: fkCMvbw.gif]

Also , you asked me for a sorry? Hahaha i asked you the reason of why i should say sorry and you disconected...
[Image: ktpYBWe.jpg]
it doesnt matter if you damaged my wheels or not you should avoide me when you ww but you rammed me and that mkae me to stop litle bit to check my wheels and when i checked the other cop also ww and hit me which that hit make me in closed place
(2016-02-02 11:18)3 L O S H Wrote: [ -> ]you should avoide me when you ww but you rammed me

Quote:Then , what i did, is "blocking the gap" turning my car 90 degrees
You cant call ram cause i never ramed your car and destroyed it.
what a blocking !
when you ww and see me coming you press the hand break to make your car drifting to me then you call that blocking ? .. realy !!
any way admins can see if that was a ram or "blocking"
Drifting no.
Blocking the gap can be learned at Basic Training, which one you have to block the road by spining a little your rear wheels.

I explained my pov, so now, im going to wait to an admin deal with this.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Blocking the gap as taught in training is nothing to do with this.
You did a handbrake turn into him, and despite the lack of damage caused, it was an illegal maneuver and not one endorsed by [TC] CityDriving administration.

Borja, I would like you to apologise if you have not yet done so, and that will count as a verbal warning not to pull this type of maneuver again.

If you had admitted fault/apologised immediately, everything would've been fine.
(2016-02-03 20:30)BP Wrote: [ -> ]Borja, I would like you to apologise if you have not yet done so, and that will count as a verbal warning not to pull this type of maneuver again.

If you had admitted fault/apologised immediately, everything would've been fine.

Yes , i admit my fault and wont happen again.
Also , verbal sorry can be done if he never disconnected but well.

Sorry , and if needed , i can refund the fine.

Thanks,
Borja
I will not request for you to refund him, but of course you can if you want.

I'll note this minor incident onto your URS, Borja. It's nothing to worry about if you don't repeat it. :)

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's