[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: WIP MINI Cooper Skin maybe a kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So as many of you know I love my MINIs I've owned both new and old. There are lots of models and variations to them but my favorite one is the holy grail a 2006 MINI Cooper S John Cooper Works GP. Sadly though there isn't much of a car kit or one with a close enough bodystyle. I was starting to work on a simple kit for the xfg with R50/R53/R52 roof colors and styles as well as the mini details. Not sure where to begin after I have my layers split though. Thanks guys!

-Adam
That's cool, tho idk how the Mini's fit on XFG... They are very usually used on UF1 and they fit well on it.
The MINI is more comparable statwise to a xfg. I had done a basic skin a long time ago, but thought I'd give it another go
But XFG has long tail lights, wrong headlights and wrong shaped Tongue
So are most of the cars people do kits for...
But I mean, there's the UF1 which is far more close to the shape, why not to do it on that..
Non of my bizznizz, but I must agree, it is like making a 911 skin on a xrt imo Tongue
Well, everybody can have his own opinion about that.
If he wants it for XFG, he'll do it for XFG. Wink
I'm talking new mini not original. My '02 cooper s is the funniest car I've ever driven or been in, and the uf1isnt quite fast enough and I race demo races a lot too and people don't have uf1s
have you started it? pics?
Ya currently on my iPad will post when I am home
Would it be possible to have the finished skin on the stock car skins list? It would seem appropiate to
And finally Gills' Mini Cooper S sound will finally have a suitable skin to go along with it Smile
Well this sucks so gimp decided to crash and i lost my psd only have a jpg and this was the progress made to that point guess it's back to square one damnit lol

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3
Effed skin
You should get some decent .dds' Wink
They are from patch x or something and had tinted lights lol I didn't notice 0.6 changed the layout so I need a new set.
Reference URL's