[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - mathiasore (Archived by Olli)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: TheJepolainen

Their LFS username(s): mathiasore
Their in-game nickname(s): StreetFX

Main reason(s): He was waiting for CHASE and then gave me bigger fine.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/25b1lrkvvgfpng...S.mpr?dl=0
Replay timestamps: 1:19:40.56

Description of incident (inc date & time):
4.2.2016 :18.40/6:40PM

At first i didin't realize that he was chasing me (i was really tired). After i saw it i stopped and he just waits until the chase begin and after that he comes to fine me.

An admin's opinion on this case would be appreciated.
I'll take a look even tho I ain't an admin. Smile

EDIT: It does look like that you swerve around on purpose. How can you couldn't possibly see that cop chasing you..? I do see at the end how StreetFX doesn't come and arrest you, but I think you knew very well that he was chasing you and you were still pissed off from the earlier chase, where you say he rammed you. (Timestamp: 1:15:37:00) It looks like he didn't really ram you into the fence, he just hit the bottom of your car which caused you to get directed towards the fence, which caused you to flip on your roof.

But in any case, up to the admins to decide how to deal with this.

Administrator Message by: Connor

Please do not post on a report that does not concern you. Warning level will be raised next time.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I cannot see why you're reporting mathiasore. He played by the book, indicated the chase and you eventually failed to stop. You had plenty of time to stop and let him fine you, instead, you chose to fool around with your car (doing donuts and skids around) mathiasore's car so your theory of not noticing him is invalid. There shouldn't be anything unclear in this situation; you don't stop within 45 seconds = you fail to stop and thus the actual chase begins. Next time be sure to stop your car in time if you aren't a fan of big fines.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's