[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + report Najgorzej + [COP]Tingle (Report Archived by Olli)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:ALKASR

Their LFS username(s):Najgorzej + [COP]Tingle
Their in-game nickname(s):AdreesTinkler + Czaczo

Main reason(s):Crash me and no sorry!

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/j70f6h...report.mpr
Replay timestamps: 54:45
I am not sure why you've bothered to include me in this when Najgorzej was the primary cause of the crash, due to him not moving for sirens for a large part of the chase. You've also put the usernames and nicknames in opposite orders.

I had probably used !move around 11 times at least before that event occurred (not only down the highway but before that in earlier stages of the chase), I tried to brake in time (envisaging you would quickly enter the roundabout, rather than stopping at it for some unknown reason) but unfortunately this didn't work out. Given you were lagging as well, I am not surprised that you were propelled so far.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

(2016-02-05 03:02)Tingle Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure why you've bothered to include me in this

Neither am I. Tingle isn't to be blamed in this situation so you might want to be more careful with who you report in the future.

Najgorzej has been issued with a confirmable in-game warning. He should have stayed away from your chase and the crash he caused at the roundabout was just ridiculous. His attitude needs some adjustments as well.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's