[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: ban appeal - lucajj "Major abuse / death threat" (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: xboy1334

● Time & Date of Incident: 2016-12-03 21:55:43

● Replay / Screenshot Link: /
● Replay Timestamps: /

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Well, first of all, I can't provide any screenshots or replays since it has been two months ago, and I have reinstalled my desktop, sorry for that.

The reason were for I think I deserve an unban is that I have been waiting to make this appeal for a long time, since I agree towards this punishment.
I can't remember what actually happened, the only thing I knew is that I actually threatned someone, the reason were for I did that is unsure, since I can't remember anything about that.
I totally agree towards the punishment, especially after what I have said and done.

I would like to apologise towards the person(s) that I may have threatned or have been raging on.
This should have never happened, this actually never happened towards me before.
I always have been a loyal member of each big cruising community, this is the first time I had such an anger issue.

I would like to apologise to everyone including the staff of TC City Driving.
I still have 301 days to go, since I have been banned for 365 days, "Major abuse / death threat"

I'm really sorry for what happened.

- Luca
Potentially Offensive (Click to View)

Enough said. The year ban will stay as far as I am concerned.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's