[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + PainB (PainB [COP] (Report Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: z0ne13

Their LFS username(s): PainB
Their in-game nickname(s): PainB [COP]

Main reason(s): Disrespecting and harassing me. (1.1. Respect other players.), fining me without any valid reason.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://alesiunas.lt/painb.mpr
Replay timestamps:
20:11 - starts following me.
20:29 - random guy pulls in front of me and starts drifting, instead of dealing with the drifter, pulls me over and fines me for tailgating (selects careless driving tho.)
31:37 - still following me, was asked to stop doing so.
33:16 - was asked again.
33:59 - asked again.
34:20 - again, some random player hits me, pays no attention and takes no action, still follows me.
35:10 - was asked to stop following me once again.
36:00 - still keeps on harassing me.
38:15 - i slow down to let Thomas in (well, i drive with a mouse, so no wounder that i apply full brakes), he crashes into me, I stop and get accused of stopping on the highway (he causes a crash and fines me for careless driving, ain't that nice?)
39:40 - asked him to stop harassing me for like 1000000th time now.
39:45 - pulls me over for slow driving on highway. ON THE HIGHWAY. (that's an invalid fine)
41:30 - still follows me, pulls me over once again.

Description of incident (inc date & time):
19:00 (GMT +2) That person was harassing one of my team mate. After he got bored with him - he started following me and harassing me. He was asked several times to stop doing this.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
With the first incident, telling PainB to "Piss off" makes you just as guilty for breaking rule 1.1. Also noticed you telling him to "Bugger off" too. Please refrain from doing this in future, regardless of the situation, as it makes you just as bad. I have issued you a warning for these offences.

As for PainB, I understand how you feel in regards to being harassed. The cop has not acted in an abusive way towards you, however following you continuously and ignoring other road users who are breaking laws is not on.

As this user is new to the server, I will only be issuing a warning for this offence. Please let me know if actions of this nature continue, as I will then be able to take further action to prevent this from happening again.

Hope this resolves your problem!

Regards,

Ash

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's