[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: A problem about buy my first wheel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,i was thinking about 2 wheels with same price,but it's really hard to choose,first is Logitech G27,second is Thrustmaster T150RS,what is better?
My advice is to spend a bit more even if this will be some more time saving and have a look at this bundle:

http://www.thrustmaster.com/de_DE/produk...ra-edition

I am very happy since 2 month, TC Pete and TC Elmo have the same
if you may ask for more experiences with this. Greets P V L.
Thanks,but at taiwan here,T300 Ferrari integral Racing Wheel is not cheap,but i think i will try to buy it,if i don't have that money to buy T300,then i need to choose bwteen G27 and T150RS,but anyway,Thank you PVL Biggrin
And by the way,i am still newbie on wheel,so i think T150RS is better for me.
(2016-02-07 11:44)FGYSG Wrote: [ -> ]And by the way,i am still newbie on wheel,so i think T150RS is better for me.

I will reply from a "Newbie" point of view.

Maybe you won't like playing with a wheel.
Maybe you want to try the feel first before buying a 400$ thing.

I suggest trying to find a cheap used wheel at first. Something like a DFGT can cost 50$ used and it's an awesome first wheel. This is what I use on a daily basis and it works fine. That's what I would do first.

Some people like Thrustmaster and say their product is the best.
Some people like Logitech and say their product is the best.
On both sides, they have similar arguments, similar stories, similar issues.

In the end, choose what you prefer.
Well,i should ask admin to close this thread because i already find what wheel is better for me and i am saving money for that,but still thanks for your reply Sebas Smile
Which wheel?
T150RS,because i think that is good for a Newbie.
I bought a G27 because it was a fantastic deal at the time as it was £150 for a wheel, shifter and a set of pedals.
Reference URL's