[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - hsvdin0 (Report Archived by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: rodgsteves

Their LFS username(s): hsvdin0
Their in-game nickname(s): [TT] Dino

Main reason(s): Attempting to trick a [COP] and threatening with reports, Provoking, causing accidents to collect evidences and then make reports, Harrassing, being rude...

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g08...607993961e

Replay timestamps: Ok, I'll start by clearing something up, [TT] Dino knows very well that Mr.AD is my brother and we're different persons.
[Image: 28_RN4_Em.jpg]

But, he's being rude to me for no apparent reason and using dirty ways to get me in troubles as you're about to discover...

provoking in the chat (Click to View)

Blocking & Causing accidents, threatening for a report later (Click to View)

Threatening a COP (Click to View)

Description of incident (inc date & time): Been trying to avoid this guy for a while, a long while... But seriously, All he is doing is provoking / causing accidents / harrasing / reporting.
I don't believe you a word Mr. AD,
many people might buy you the story, I'm not.

[TC] might buy you the story, [TC] might ban me, whatever.
You are Mr. AD and you stop your trolling with your second account maybe at some point. Oh, in like 18 days when your first account is unbanned.

Shortly about the illegal parking:
I was quite sure that what he does was illegal, hence I asked him to !lost.
Afterwards I made a thread in general discussion (BEFORE this report) to clear things up and now I know better.

Finally,
if you fail to stop in the roundabout, it's your problem. Please be more careful.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Dino, they have already made it very clear for you here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=21168

Stop that problematic behavior please. I still have more evidences that I can provide to Brad.
It's frustrating to see another topic involving Dino on the same topic; I hoped this would be put to bed a few weeks ago.

1) Tricking a COP, prematurely threatening a report
As Dino said, this is now resolved. I don't see that this requires any action.

2) Provoking & causing accidents
Looking at the roundabout incident first, I think we can all agree Dino had the right of way. However, i'm more interested in this from the perspective of harassing / provoking. Dino clearly had planned to put himself into a position where a crash was likely, with the intention to threaten a report when/if any collision occurred.

Looking at the chat-logs, this is clear:

2016-02-07 18:56:45 UTC [TT] Dino : !l seen my mission? xD
2016-02-07 18:56:57 UTC [TT] Dino : !l going into RB when AD comes, but I have right of way

Note: We do not, as normal course, review/monitor !l & !ch messages, but we have the ability to do so if a user is reported in order to fairly judge the situation

Now, I thought I was clear when this topic was brought up previously in a UR, Dino. For sake of trying (hoping) to re-enforce the point:

Brad @ previous UR Wrote:What personally annoys me, and has been an internal discussion point in recent weeks within TC, is the community involvement in this case. Not only does it create a hostile atmosphere, it serves no constructive purpose. Unless you have evidence of someone being guilty, the sensible thing to do is assume innocence.

Ultimately, from a community and game-play point of view, it doesn’t matter a huge amount to you, as long as the player is following the rules. The real impact of ban-evading is on us as it undermines the rules and the admins; for that reason, if/when we have evidence, we treat it extremely seriously.

If, despite me being very clear, you continue to harass and generally make sarcastic / immature comments about the situation then i'm not sure what you're expecting us to do. I encouraged you to provide evidence to link UC's activity to Mr AD but you could not / did not. Instead you decided to continue with the same behaviour.

What you need to remember, Dino, is that this is a community. In my opinion you are not acting in a way that is in the spirit of a community what-so-ever.

Thanks for the report, UC. Dino has been banned for 14 days.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's