[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Bad cop all round (Report Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Joeyjordan2013
Their LFS username(s):JangoKFC
Their in-game nickname(s):[COP]Jango

Main reason(s): Bad cop fining me for no reason, hitting me

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4i17okjga59qr...o.mpr?dl=0
Replay timestamps: See below

Description of incident (inc date & time):
19:44.33 I wrong way in pits to pass cars
20:00.00 chases me and then hits me when i stop at the junction 'Lazy - Contact with [COP] Jango - 22 mph'
20:47.44 Fines me £75 for wrong way in pits
21:16 i ask him to apologize and all i get is that 'illegally parked and a srry' he didn't ask me to move
21:38.01 hits me and then fines me for illegaly parking £40 so i move up the road
22:51.01 all i get is after i told him to read the rules is 'i warned. u''u didnt move'
23:31.28 Hits me again whilst in in pit box and didn't apologize
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hello, thanks for the report.

I can confirm that you should not have been fined for wrong way in the pitlane as you had been safely overtaking the stationary vehicles. You even used your indicators to show this.

I am going to allow the little hits to slide with this one, the user is using a mouse and I can see how sometimes it is hard to brake using a button as opposed to an axis. However he should have apologised on each occasion.

The cop should also have requested you to move before fining you for illegal parking. Stating "Illegal Parking" is not enough.

If you would like to be refunded for the incidents, please put a refund request in and we can deal with it from there.

On this occasion, I will be removing the cop rights of this user as there is past occasions where similar activity of this report has happened.

Hope this is the outcome best for all,

Regards

Ash

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's