[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Un-Ban Request (was ban for no reason??) (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Cave_man

● Time & Date of Incident unknown

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:i have not done anything wrong, and im quite unsure as to why i got banned in the first place
Let me jog your memory:

Quote:2016-02-03 16:04:13 UTC: In-game message:Further use of swearing/insulting language will result in a long ban from our servers. Swear fines act as warnings. Read our rules at: tc-g.uk/rules

Confirmed: 2016-02-04 02:06:27 UTC

Then you go and do this:

Quote:2016-02-07 08:45:47 UTC One (Blackwood) Cave_man Elyk3 : sorry just had a *Removed* glass of water knocked over

The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
Ah yes, my Apologies. i was a little annoyed, i think anyone would have been
but is that really worth a 6 day ban? also none of the other users on the server at that time had seemed to have a problem with it, im not saying it was okay to do. im just saying that i was having a bad day, and i feel like 6 days is a little excessive for a slip in language, given the circumstance in my living space Tongue
Let me just show you your history:

6/1/16 - 1.000 € fine for swearing
Text was: Ramming *Removed* off *Removed*

6/1/16 - 1.000 € fine for swearing
Text was: big ass *Removed* Huntsman

17/1/16 - 1.000 € fine for swearing
Text was: oh for *Removed* sake

23/1/16 - 1.000 € fine for swearing
Text was: righto *Removed*head

23/1/16 - You actually received a 3 day ban for the above swear fine. This should have been your wake up call.

29/1/16 - 1.000 € fine for swearing
Text was: *Removed* off dude

3/2/16 - 1.000 € fine for swearing
Text was: *Removed* women man

3/2/16 - 1.000 € fine for swearing
Text was: that skin is *Removed* siick!

You then got the warning and ban which I mentioned in my above post.

I think 6 days is very generous. I would have given you atleast double that.
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.
I gave you a 7 day ban for excessive swearing.

This ban is justified given the fact swearing fines act as warnings, and that you even received and understood a confirmable warning which said similar, 3 days prior to the latest swear fine and ban.

Read the rules: tc-g.uk/rules

Further swearing will result in further punishment, so watch what you say in the chat. LFS is a game for all ages and we wish to maintain a pleasant atmosphere for everyone.

If you must swear, do it in PM or channel chat.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's