[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: refund, again (Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: sebiskill

- Time & Date of Incident today, around 3 pm

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...8951838182
- Replay Timestamps: 10:15 cop wings starts coming at me and i dont really know what he was doing..
- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: He, as you can see didnt even told me to move, unless he told me in priv and i didnt see, when i open lfs im being issued a fine for illegal parking and i quickly move and start saying i was afk and told him to do lost, but he insisted in chasing me and so he did.

Bumppp

Your refund request has been approved. The refund itself will now be carried out.
Thank you Smile
Sorry I am not sure why I authorised this request. I do not remember doing it, as I am normally leaving for work at the time I authorised it. There is also no way I would have reviewed a replay at that time of the morning.

I have just investigated now and the cop requested you to move in Private/Local chat. Therefore the fine/pursuit is justified.

Sorry for the mix up.

Ash

We're sorry, but your refund request has been denied for reasons described.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's