[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting, i3g4m3r (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Your LFS username: Raphi_59

Their LFS username(s): i3g4m3r
Their in-game nickname(s): [C/D]Fortuner

Main reason(s): Not moving for chase, trying to give some bad excuses...

Replay and/or screenshot link: Replay
Replay timestamps: 54:45 to the end.

Description of incident (inc date & time):
54:45 -I was chasing Fwank when the guy appeared in front of the chase.
At this moment, he was already causing trouble. Why?
He blocked Fwank many times, and Fwand need to go wrong way to try to escape.
~54:52 - Now he starts to block me. My only error here is spamming the !move bind, but I was angry enough. He even braked so much that we were at 40 or 30kph on the rb.
55:02 - As soon I see a window to pass, I accelerate. Now he is the most annoying thing. He just turn left to block me. I don't know if it was on purpose, but I have big troubles to give clues that wasn't.

I know that I lost Fwank at rb. But this guy was blocking me, and as Fwand did a ww on the rb, I wa thinking it was to take the Highway after.

Moreover, after on the replay he said that he wasn't looking at the chat. I said to him that He didn't need to look at the chat, the "SIREN" thing on the middle of his screen was pretty enough. And he repeats his excuse.
Sorry for my "f" word, but this situation is happeining too often for my opinion, and his explanation of this wasn't persuasive enough.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

This user's history is pretty terrible in terms of these incidents, having already had a month's ban from me.

He will receive a hefty ban for his repeated offences, and this being the icing on the cake.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's