[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - Few users (Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Rodgsteves

Their usernames:Driftfan66
teoreetik
RedJ
Their in-game nickname(s): (ADVAN)Tommi
[GLOW] Teo
RedJohn
Main reason(s): namecalling 'idiot'

Replay and/or screenshot link: Screenshot: [Image: Namecalling.jpg]
http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g3b...c3b8a40658

Replay timestamps: 1:20:30:00

Time & date: 18:53:52
Did you even ask Bee before reporting? And don't you think that if he was offended that he would have reported us himself?
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

You missed this part of the information required in a reporting post: Their LFS username(s)

Got a replay? From a screenshot there is no way I can possibly tell the context that this language is being used.

Please think in future before posting as this is just wasting the time of you and I.
RedJ,

Quote:1.7. Use proper language at all times.
Swearing, insults, racism, abuse and otherwise offensive language is not tolerated in our servers. Insulting gestures (ie "middle finger") or graphical characters will be treated like written in plain text. That includes the use of substitution characters in swearwords.
Please be advised that racism in particular is very harshly looked upon.
Note: The most serious swearwords are auto-fined by the system, but this is only a warning. You may still get banned in case of repeated violations.

1.1. Respect other players.
Do not harass or abuse other players. They may be new to the game and not know the track or customs - help them, do not insult them. Always be aware other drivers may act unpredictably.

http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules/#general
Mr AD getting chills for reporting people 24/7, I like this

Administrator Message by: Ash

Warning issued for pointless posting
(2016-02-08 19:26)Ladybug Wrote: [ -> ]Mr AD getting chills for reporting people 24/7, I like this

??

Administrator Message by: Dan

Private message removed. 2.4. Do not post private messages without permission of the sender and other participants.
Can we get back to you giving me the correct information please?

Replay?
I'd like to point out that Barney (OZ in the image) is not only a good friend, but also bigger than the situation that happened, clearly shown by his sarcastic remark. Right now I'll admit that ironically repeating this message was completely unnecessary. If Barney feels insulted by my gesture, I am deeply sorry.

However, I feel that this report is nitpicking. I'll just try and get used to that I can't feel as free as I'd like to in the TC servers anymore.
Gonna leave this. Report was not required, if Barney does feel like he would like to take it further, he may post a new report himself.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's