[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: silverado666 - Account Fraud Ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:silverado666
- Time & Date of Incident 2016-02-08, 23:14

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: Thats the 3rd or 4th time account fraude for no reason someone know why?
Not sure why, I've seen a few people who seem to get this as a reoccurring issue for whatever reason.

I'll move this to the Server Administration Tasks section and fix this up for you.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Banned for Account fraud code 1 again when i try to connect
Looks like another anomaly. I'll unban & unlock now.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
- Your LFS Username:silverado666

- Time & Date of Incident04072020

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:probably account fraud if not i dont know

Administrator Message by: Kyle

Moved to Server Administration Tasks
What country do you normally access this account from?
i was in Canada all the time
Do you use a VPN at all?
some time yes maybe i forgot to remove
Make sure you don't use a VPN in future, or else you will get auto-banned Smile

Give it five and the system will unban you.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.
Reference URL's