[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting, twix1 (Report Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Your LFS username: Raphi_59

Their LFS username(s): twix1
Their in-game nickname(s): ! twix1
t
Main reason(s): Drifting on the rb, even after 3 warnings of report, and he trolled me when I said to him to stop, by doing the same but in the anti-clockwise so in wrongway, and he tries to do black mailing with me, I'll post the chat log below

Replay and/or screenshot link: Replay ChatLog
Replay timestamps: 11/2/2016 (dd/mm/aaaa), ~2:00 pm
Start of the replay to the end: Drifting on rb, noobing around at the end, causing trubles on the rb because of his "drifting", and black mailing with me.

Description of incident (inc date & time):
When I connect, I saw Twix who were drifting on the rb. I let it 2 minutes, and after I ask him kinly to stop his drifitng. He ignores me, and he continues.
Only when a "friend" (? not sure of it) says "stop for me", he stop. We were 3 If I remember to say to him "stop what you're doing"
On the chatlog, you will see the discussion. But there's something missing, a clue for the black mailing. On the chat log there is a line that we can see his proposition to give me 2k.
Some sec later, he asks to me if I want 10k.
Ater, he harassed me to say "let's fun". Yeah, let's fun. But he just drifted daily on the replay, and he weren't reported at all.
I report him mostly for the black mailing. Even if the rb driftwas reportable, the black mailing to not report him was enough.

Please, one more time, look at the server's chat log. You will find when, for what, and why I decided to report him.

(at the moment of the writing of the report, he's harrasing me. He tries to do all his possible to not being reported, and that's the clue that he wants to continue.)
One more time, just ask other players, they nearly all answer that he's doing the same all the day, and daily when he's connected.
Thanks for having my report readed,
Raphi
btw didnt know if the drifting on rb taking banned, i tell go report to i think he trolled me or somthing like that, i go show the rules and after that i show the drifting on rb bannable,

if u can take this as warnning a will thank you, and im sorry for that didnt do it agin and never Mellow
First thing you need to do when you're joining for the first time the server, is looking at the rules.
I know that I'm not the best player and I can't remember all the rules. But if I have some doubt, I look at the rules. And remember, you're on a cruise server, not on a drift one. Even Nick remembered it to me, RedJ etc yesterday. (oh, Nick, if you're looking at, sorry for yesterday evening Wink )
And, you can't say "I'm new to the server." With 99hrs and more than 2,7k kilometers of playing on it, you can't say this.
Thanks anyway for the excuse, but sometimes only forgives aren't enough.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Thanks for your report. As this user is fairly new to the server, I am only going to issue a stesrn warning for this offence. However, if any of this behaviour continues from this user, then we will obviously take further action. Thank you for trying to talk to him before reporting, its good to see that happening.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's