[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Volvo740 and Mufflord (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: AdreesTinkler

Their LFS username(s): adolfsson16, mufflord
Their in-game nickname(s): Volvo740, Mufflord

Main reason(s): I suspect they conspired to ruin the chase for me, given they are friends (as stated by Mufflord earlier in the chat logs, after I'd fined Volvo for wrong siding) and also how Volvo's hit on me appears so calculated.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5jnrfa1byd30z5...o.mpr?dl=0
Replay timestamps: 35:01:00 Volvo hits me, messing my car up and creating a huge gap between me and the suspect

Description of incident (inc date & time): Looks like they planned to ruin the chase, hit looks deliberate and calculated. Maybe there'll be something in the chat logs to verify this, perhaps there won't but anyhow I'm sure it was on purpose despite the 'sorry m8!' issued by Volvo.

Not only that, but who sits in the middle of the road when sirens are clearly present, let alone, accelerate in front of the cop?
LOL, this gave me a good laugh haha....

On a serious note, we didn't conspire anything. If that was the case i dont think Trinax would've hit me head on earlier lol.. Volvo, Trinax and Klotpung was driving together. And i know them all so "Fwieeends" you know? I think you are just salty.
i didnt mean to crash into you. and sorry m8! is my bind for sorry. i also think you are just salty...
[Image: wg2.png?sfvrsn=6]

Thumbup
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

There is absolutely nothing in the Chatlogs about them planning this incident. Therefore, no action will be taken upon Mufflord. Volvo, however, did not move for SIRENS or make any effort to and instead turned into you.

He will receive a confirmable in-game warning for not moving for SIRENS.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's