[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Banned for Somthing i didnt even do. (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i was banned for "ramming police",

But when i checked with a TC member which wont be named. u are allowed to nudge police back when in chase. which if u watch my reply .. u didnt ram i nudged'.

I was told i went in and out of pit's, I admit i went in old pit shed's and in normal pit once, Also i was told i rammed multiple people. After the chase I had a Debate with the TC member and i even said it was a Debate, which i think he classed it as me argueing with him. when i stated I wasnt. We was talking about why u should be able to and shouldnt be able to nudge a police car back in a chance, If your been chase and u notice the police are about to P.I.T you. would you just sit in ur seat and let them? no you would Nudge the front of there car to try and get away "Note, Nudge not ram", But to keep in mind.. How can Josh "ban" me for "ramming" when im in a UF1 and hes in a FXO . it just doesnt work. a uf1 would come out worse.

If you watch my Reply time tamps are 18:40= Start of the chase and 25:38 = the ending of the chase with the debate afterwards.

http://www.mediafire.com/?c407em4d792kf1d

Swifty
Hello,

At no point during the discussion online did you mention you 'nudged' any cops. You even admitted to ramming the cops chasing you;

Quote:- yh i rammed COPS THAT WAS IN CAHSE
- no 1 else

I would be more willing to overlook it, if your attitude was a bit better.

Quote:- fail cops
- all cops on this server are terrible...
- [TT] Kyll0ne - make 1 i didnt ram u

Your record isn't exactly the best and just shows that you have a poor attitude at times. You should know by now that ramming isn't tolerated at all. You seemed to be under the illusion you are allowed to ram chasing cops.

Finally, to add, as you mentioned it in your post, the cars you and the cops are driving is irrelevant to this topic.

Josh.
(2012-02-19 19:31)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

At no point during the discussion online did you mention you 'nudged' any cops. You even admitted to ramming the cops chasing you;

Quote:- yh i rammed COPS THAT WAS IN CAHSE
- no 1 else

I would be more willing to overlook it, if your attitude was a bit better.

Quote:- fail cops
- all cops on this server are terrible...
- [TT] Kyll0ne - make 1 i didnt ram u

Your record isn't exactly the best and just shows that you have a poor attitude at times. You should know by now that ramming isn't tolerated at all. You seemed to be under the illusion you are allowed to ram chasing cops.

Finally, to add, as you mentioned it in your post, the cars you and the cops are driving is irrelevant to this topic.

Josh.
if u watch the reply i didnt ram i nudged and my attitude in the post was acceptable. and it clearly shows i didnt ram in the chase .. u can not ram in a uf1.. and car does matter .. beacause u CAN NOT ram with a uf1...
I don't need to watch the replay, I watched the replay myself when I was online at the time.

The main concerns for me were the hits on Highway 1, and one as you leave the safezone towards the end of the chase. Sure they aren't strong rams, but they certainly don't look like nudges or PITs, especially that last one - you didn't even try to avoid the cop in front of you.

I doesn't matter what car you were driving, you can perform a ram in any car.

I don't see why I needed to warn you about ramming, you have been banned before and you should have taken the chance read the rules then (if not before) to make sure you don't get banned again. The "No ramming rule" is also stated on the server entry screen, seen every single time you connect.

When you caused a crash with another car, you said "lols". Someone told you that you should apologise, you ignored this and didn't even acknowledge the accident any further.

As for the parking in/driving into pit garages, that isn't a major worry right now. It is just added other so you from now on, it isn't allowed (and other admins know you have been warned).

Josh.
(2012-02-19 21:17)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]I don't need to watch the replay, I watched the replay myself when I was online at the time.

The main concerns for me were the hits on Highway 1, and one as you leave the safezone towards the end of the chase. Sure they aren't strong rams, but they certainly don't look like nudges or PITs, especially that last one - you didn't even try to avoid the cop in front of you.

I doesn't matter what car you were driving, you can perform a ram in any car.

I don't see why I needed to warn you about ramming, you have been banned before and you should have taken the chance read the rules then (if not before) to make sure you don't get banned again. The "No ramming rule" is also stated on the server entry screen, seen every single time you connect.

When you caused a crash with another car, you said "lols". Someone told you that you should apologise, you ignored this and didn't even acknowledge the accident any further.

As for the parking in/driving into pit garages, that isn't a major worry right now. It is just added other so you from now on, it isn't allowed (and other admins know you have been warned).

Josh.

Firstly' i dont recole been banned the first time as.. it was late at night i logged off and was banned when i was offline it was a 12h ban which means by time i got home from work i was un banned. the only reason i know i was banned was because "street" told me.

Secondly. i was rammed "hard" by monkey coming out the pit's and i dont think i rammed any1 near the end.. but i can be mistaken. and the only reason i ignored when i caused som1 to crash was because i havnt set up binds to say sorry or thanks since i only just started to play LFS again after i stopped for a while, meaning.. its difficult to type while ur running from police.

Swifty,
You have had 2 bans before; 1 was in 2010 for 1 day, the other was 2 days ago for 12 hours.

I doesn't require much effort to type "sorry". If you can type "lols" then surely you can type "sorry". I find that pretty insulting and a poor excuse to be quite honest.

Josh.
(2012-02-20 16:29)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]You have had 2 bans before; 1 was in 2010 for 1 day, the other was 2 days ago for 12 hours.

I doesn't require much effort to type "sorry". If you can type "lols" then surely you can type "sorry". I find that pretty insulting and a poor excuse to be quite honest.

Josh.

Well thats your opinion and i cant honnestly remember the ban in 2010 so.. ocv ur records are right, so.

I'm Guessing my ban stands... or, maybe shortened?

"might as well ask, it cant hurt... right?"
Im not really bothered about the ban back then, or the one from 2 days ago. What does matter though, is that you should have read the rules by now. If people get banned, they usually read the rules to make sure it doesn't happen again.

"No Ramming" is one of the most basic rules on our server, it isn't difficult not to ram.

If your attitude was slightly less 'relaxed' then maybe i'd be more inclined to, but this time round, it stays.

Josh.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's