[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:i3G4M3R

- Time & Date of Incident:2/8/2016

- Replay / Screenshot Link:not linked
- Replay Timestamps:not Linked

- Reasons : i dont know and my laptop was Damaged at 2/5/2016 to 2/10/2016
i want to join then its Says host Refused then i check ban list i found my account
is banned i promise i didint do anything and i promise my laptop was damaged from 2/5/2016 to 2/10/2016
Hello, I'm the admin who banned you.

Had you moved location within Saudi Arabia to play LFS between those dates?
(2016-02-15 16:56)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'm the admin who banned you.

Had you moved location within Saudi Arabia to play LFS between those dates?

yeah to Qatar at 2/5/2016 then back to saudiarabia at 2/14/2016
Alright, I'll take your word for it this time. However, considering your history of this, you will need to be very careful in the future otherwise you will be banned for a long while.

Please secure your account i.e. change your password and make sure you're the only one who has access to your account.

Please confirm that you have done the above so we know that your account is secure and not being hacked by someone else.
(2016-02-15 18:51)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, I'll take your word for it this time. However, considering your history of this, you will need to be very careful in the future otherwise you will be banned for a long while.

Please secure your account i.e. change your password and make sure you're the only one who has access to your account.

Please confirm that you have done the above so we know that your account is secure and not being hacked by someone else.

thanks for that tip and i will change my account pass to harder password with some unknowed things like @ $ ! ^
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's