[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: request stuff (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:cRash90

- Time & Date of Incident 19/2/16

- Replay / Screenshot Link:--
- Replay Timestamps:---

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:why? because if i moved bee fined me, i did a u turn on the pits bee fined me. i got out of pits bee fined me. i got mad said *removied. that's it.. bla bla my history background people can't get mad? everybody is perfect? ...
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.

I'll get back on this case later on. If you haven't put any more effort into this thread by then and your shitty attitude still exists, you won't stand a chance for this request to be successful. Just saying so you know.
my shitty atitude? watch the replay.. bee fined me i just moved forward without doing nothing wrong and he chased me again... just for going forward... srsly.. i still have a shitty attitude.. ok...
Rather than kicking off, calm down. In this situation you should have reported the user for incorrect fining or requested a refund. You had no reason at all to kick off. The way you deleted your original post suggests you do not want an unban? if so, I will archive this request?
No, but the funny part is everytime some cop chases me for what reason drift etc. i pay and he does a u turn and goes to is life, bee was always following me i must smell good igm.I got a pretty historical but people don't control themselfs sometimes i couldn't even say anything banned. And i'm sorry olli that you can't do more than 1 thing at the same time, like i said i could drift write and read. And im calm......
Olli has let me take over this unban request, seeing as it was requested to be extended to 180 days anyway (which I would have to authorise anyway).

Let me refresh your memory to October last year:

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...pid191109' Wrote: [ -> ]I understand that I will receive a 180 day ban if I avoid the swear filter or swear again on the TC servers. I understand that this ban will not be lifted/reduced and will be set in stone if I am caught swearing again.

And Again sorry, and thanks for the change.

Since then, there have been 3 occasions where you have sworn (which have been logged, atleast).

Simply not acceptable. In future you should not result in breaking the rules yourself, but simply reporting the cop/requesting a refund. By doing this, you would not be in the situation you currently find yourself in.

Unfortunately for you, I will be authorising the extension of this ban to 180 days.

Ash
okay cya in 6 months -.-.... just cuz i lost myself a bit 6 months ban?....
This is the text which you wrote avoiding the filter:

Viewer Discretion Wrote:2016-02-19 12:01:45 UTC One (Jamaica) cRash90 C.File ® Nibiru : f uck off

As you can see, you left a gap between the F and U of the word.

Quote:i lost myself a bit there 6 month ban. srsly...

Unfortunately I have no sympathy for you, the agreement was put in place to shorten your previous ban, but you obviously did not learn.

Would appreciate it if you stopped deleting the contents of your posts too. Thanks.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's