[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: lfs mp issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I join ANY multiplayer server on lfs, all cars are invisible, and lined up on start line or in pit garages.
Was this happening when you were in Canada? Is this possibly because of a poor internet connection of the country you're in now?
It happened with 0.6m, and this is my moms little tiny asus tablet laptop thingy. Speedtest claims 4ms ping, 7 mbps download, 1 mbp upload which is okay for lfs, since I played on a different server in pakistan, which had everything smooth at em... 1.50 (one POINT fifty) mbps and one tenth of a mbp upload. Currently reinstalling to see if torrenting lfs (official website) was problem. Edit: Nope, reinstall did nothing
It's probably because of your laptop small specs, this happened to me when I opened something while launching LFS on my old PC.
Smile I know there could be a problem with that, but sp i get 100+fps. I feel like my laptop aint even trying for mp
Join the server and press "CTRL+T". This will request position packets via TCP. If that doesn't help press the same combination again. If that still doesn't work, let us know.
Pete, you are officially awesome Biggrin Biggrin (in other words, it worked and i can sleep now)
Reference URL's