[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - APR Performance (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: HonzaQ4

Their LFS username(s): DMKart
Their in-game nickname(s): APR Performance

Main reason(s): Ignoring sirens, and ramming.

Replay and/or screenshot link:http://www.mediafire.com/download/lpcib4qw8l9sndd/DMKart.mpr

Replay timestamps: 47:37.00 // 48:28.00

Description of incident (inc date & time):

Well, as you can see in the replay, he cut me off and made a u-turn in front of me not paying any attention to the sirens.. After a minute or so, he comes with full speed and full-throttle and crashes into me. He just pits and moves on.

After the chase has ended, I tried to talk with him but he didn't respond and kept ignoring. after a while and cuts me off again just like the first time while i'm chasing (don't have on that on replay) and when he knows he's getting reported and starts his poor behavior and calls me "Pathetic" because I told him I didn't want to argue. I'm sure you have chatlogs somewhere as the chat between me and him wasn't recorded into the replay.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

This user's attitude towards was completely unjustified and he should have easily seen the SIRENS in front of him. He also had a lot of time to slow down as you had just performed a perfectly legitimate PIT manoeuvre. This was his fault entirely.

The user has a history of not moving for SIRENS and ramming so he will be banned for 7 days.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's