[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Reporting [6s] Titan (Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: kev1987

Their LFS username(s): CRC Titan2000
Their in-game nickname(s): [6s] Titan

Main reason(s): Hitting me in barrier while chasing him.

Replay timestamps: 2:46:40

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/wPyUwezL/file.html

Description of incident (inc date & time):

Well, u can see he pushed me in the barrier and steered into me while chasing him.. he does not brake, but he pushed his pedal to the medal.. i dont know why he start that freaking out.. no need, i´m thinking. And yes i sweared in german.. Sorry for that.

Greetz Kev
hi,

as first dont insult me in geman!!

timestap
2:56:45

right timestap is 2:56:40

the rb4 is on the damaged trace as you can see..
so I braked the car pulled to the right and I had to coordinate,it is not easy to keep a damaged rb4 on the track,

you can see well that you give me a pit wanted, my defensive attitude is brake, the car is something broken back, and I could no longer hold the car in lane ..

why I have not apologized? 5 sec later you insult me !

(i know my english is big shit)

the admins are the rate neutral.
Clearly light damage. Rb4 is very light to handle.. That´s an excuse, my opinion.. And yes, i said sorry.
I think I may very well judge whether the drives auto difficult or not.
just because it allegedly is easy for you does not mean that it is for others.

as one can also see the right rear tire obliquely..which affects at the rb4 on the steering and it tends to break!
as an experienced driver, you should know this.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I think this was all just a big mistake from Titan from going so quick on a slight turn and I could see his car was banged up quite a bit. He brakechecked you from pitting you, yes, but you can also see that he does not once turned right into you to cause you to hit the barrier. The camber damage on his wheels caused his car to turned unintentionally towards your car, Bomb, and you were just very unlucky your car was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

However, it would have been better if you apologised to Bomb straight afterwards even though you knew it was a mistake. I understand Bomb was upset and insulted you, but you can still say sorry in a way that might calm him down. This situation can always be solved by staying calm and not letting your emotions get ahead of you.

No action will be taken here but in future, you will both need to stay calm in these kind of situations as they might be able to be resolved there and then.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's