[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Morreboy Youtube Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Nice flying! Well done!
Tune!!
(2016-02-21 17:32)Don Wrote: [ -> ]Nice flying! Well done!

Well thank you Biggrin Must say its flown with Joystick, really hard as *Removed* Tongue
Hey Guys, tried to make a "diffrent video" Any suggestions how to make it better? Know the mic is shit but its from a headset, thats why

It's great video, but I think that adding a song in the background can be a good idea, just for those seconds when you don't speak, or just for make it a bit more interesting(?)

Very nice mate!
(2017-07-30 20:35)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]It's great video, but I think that adding a song in the background can be a good idea, just for those seconds when you don't speak, or just for make it a bit more interesting(?)

Very nice mate!

Also though about some music, Think I will try that next time Biggrin
Your pauses and comments after each crash is hilarious! Keep it up. Smile Thumbup1

"I hate trees" - Morreboy
(2017-07-30 22:11)GOOMB Wrote: [ -> ]Your pauses and comments after each crash is hilarious! Keep it up. Smile Thumbup1

"I hate trees" - Morreboy

Thank you goomb
The most fun I'm having with this game is with the slow-motion mode.
Make the hotkeys handy so you can easily increase or decrease the speed and it suddenly feels like playing in another dimension. The drag cars are finally driveable Smile Two of them (not sure if I have custom ones) will catch fire when u accelerate for > 30 secs or so Smile)
Thx for telling, good idea with some slowmotion
Hey guys, as most of you know, im a pilot, its my hobby and i love it. I just tried to create this little video about how it is.

What do you think about it?

Thanks

That flight looked amazing, I've been lucky enough to fly 5 times in a light aircraft with the Air Cadets. It's one of the best experiences of my life! Smile

Keep up the good work!
Amazing! whats ur PC specs, thats probably P3D max graphics
(2018-02-20 17:27)Sky Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing! whats ur PC specs, thats probably P3D max graphics

Xplane 11 Tongue
Reference URL's