[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Basic Training - Blade3562
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
LFS Username:Blade3562
Nickname:[360]Moparâ„¢
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No):No
Notes (e.g times free/language):Had applied and taken the test on old forums but the time difference never let me get the training. Available Mon and Wed EST(GMT-4?) All day 0600-0000, Fri Sat and Sun 0600-1400, 2030-0000(usually) Tues 1830-0000, Thurs 2015-0000. English and very broken German. Currently only have my XRT working towards FXO and RB4 again.
You have not travelled 2500km on our servers. You need to travel 2500km on the [TC] servers to become a cop. Please re-apply when you have done this.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
It was 1000km when I applied and the site still states 1000km so I believe that grandfathers me in.

And I quote "Basic Training consists of a ten part training which will take on average around an hour and a half; dependent on the cop's skill level prior to the training. All the trainers use the same Basic Training techniques; selecting them is just a matter of preference and who is available. You don't need an cop experience from the servers to take training, you just need to have 1000km on the [TC] Servers and we recommend reading the Cop/Police Guide prior to taking Basic Training. Before you can take the practial element of the training you are required to take a Written Exam which the trainers organise you for, this is done interactively over the internet. Once you pass the written exam you can take Basic Training*."

-Adam
After new year the new limit for policing on the TC servers have gone up to 2500kms.
Since that we havent found all places that it still says 1000kms.
I have no edited that one to correct kms.
We apologize for this.
It it not my fault that my training has taken almost a year to be completed. I live in the United States and was always given the excuse oh it's too late or just wait till later. I feel that I am still eligible due to this issue. I have been driving on the servers for either 3 or 4 years now off and on to me its silly that something like this would put a bad scar on the fun.
You need to drive 2500km on the TC servers first, before you can take basic training. We know that your application was posted before that change, but since you have not done written exam and basic training, we feel you'd need these 2500km too. We can not make exceptions on who needs to drive them and who doesnt, because then it will be a mess. Your application to the Basic Training will now be closed and archived, you can open a new application when you have driven 2500km on the TC servers.

We apologize for any misunderstanding.

Jasper [T]
Lead Trainer in Training

Thanks!
The [TC] and Training Team.
Reference URL's