[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: More binds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

Is is possible to use more than the binds (and binds with multiple messages after each other), like with Mary?
Or can i write such programs (i can't program very good myself, but if i know what i can do, it'll work (like copying a part of the source of LFSRelax))?

Regards, [CSR] Wouter
Hi

I use Clavier+, then set up LFS scripts. For example, ALT+3 for me is a bind which says how to send money to other players.

Clavier+ script:
Code:
[T]  [{Wait,25}] //send_money [ENTER]

//send_money script:
Code:
/say ^1[^7To send money type: ^6!send <Amount> <LFS Username>^1]

Or, binds with multiple messages after eachother, like in the case of my "how to send a private message" bind:

Clavier+ script:
Code:
[T]  [{Wait,25}] //pm_1 [ENTER] [{Wait,550}] [T]  [{Wait,25}] //pm_2 [ENTER]

//pm_1 script:
Code:
/say ^7To send a private message, type ^1!pmto <recipient username>

//pm_2 script:
Code:
/say ^7Then to send a message, type ^1!pm <your message>
Thank you very much!
Is there any alternative & easy application?
(2016-02-23 02:33)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any alternative & easy application?

How's that not easy? Is there too much code in one post? All it is is an LFS script being run by a pre-scripted delegated hotkey.
(2016-02-23 10:03)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-23 02:33)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any alternative & easy application?

How's that not easy? Is there too much code in one post? All it is is an LFS script being run by a pre-scripted delegated hotkey.

I did what you mentioned, I set a bind for numpad 4 to "/say !x turn left" and I have to click "T" in game and then click numpad 4.

Can you help me?
of course you do have to press "t", how would your script know where to put the "/say blabla"? according to dans post:
(2016-02-22 15:29)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Clavier+ script:
Code:
[T]  [{Wait,25}] //send_money [ENTER]

//send_money script:
Code:
/say ^1[^7To send money type: ^6!send <Amount> <LFS Username>^1]
you can either do that, replacing send_money with x_left like
Clavier+ script:
Code:
[T]  [{Wait,25}] //x_left [ENTER]

//send_money script:
Code:
/say  !x turn left]

the send_money script is a lfs-script. using lfs scripts is only necessary when you want multiple lines, because you need a around 0,5 second delay to get the second line to be sent. if you only want one line, i bet theres a way like:
Code:
[T]  [!x turn left]

but im not familiar with clavier. i use autoit. there you'd do something like:

Code:
HotKeySet("{NUMPAD7}","_num7")

func _num7 ()
    Send("T{!}rb 7{ENTER}")
EndFunc

either way you need to tell the script to press t to open the textbox. lfs scripts use /say to do this, other programms need to do it on their own.
Reference URL's