[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Team CSR have a new...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And amazing logo, that was made by the one and only [TC] Pete and edited slightly by our fellow teammate [CSR] Borja!

We had 11 nominees for the new logo, and the team has had their votes on the logo they wanted to use. This logo won by a close one point.

Behold, the new [CSR] logo...

[Image: bmSrQxE.png]

Stay tuned, there will be more amazing things happening inside the team soon!

Just thanks to [TC] Pete for help us!

Hope you like it..
apart from the funny cross thing i love it
(2016-02-25 11:49)k_badam Wrote: [ -> ]apart from the funny cross thing i love it

That's a chequered flag Tongue
Atleast its not basically a ripoff logo from google that has been edited like our old one..
(2016-02-25 11:52)Renegade Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-25 11:49)k_badam Wrote: [ -> ]apart from the funny cross thing i love it

That's a chequered flag Tongue
I dun goofed
(2016-02-25 11:56)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]Atleast its not basically a ripoff logo from google that has been edited like our old one..
Dun, duun, DUUUUN. Badboi.

I wonder what will happen after the logo change, skins, maybe?

Maybe I should go to Pete with a suitcase full of monies, as I'm short of imagination on my ETS/ATS Vtc logo. :D
(2016-02-25 12:09)Yukine Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what will happen after the logo change, skins, maybe?

Who knows Smile . Maybe the news are that we recruit u
Very clean, good job.
mildly off topic (Click to View)

Nice logo, looking forward to seeing it more often! Smile
Good job, thank you Pete! Smile
(2016-02-25 12:09)Yukine Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I should go to Pete with a suitcase full of monies, as I'm short of imagination on my ETS/ATS Vtc logo. Biggrin

I'm all ears Wink

My originals for anyone who's interested (Click to View)
Thanks Pete! We appreciate your work.

Thanks Pete and Borja for the new logo!
I like the new logo!
(2016-02-26 08:39)Spark Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Pete! We appreciate your work.

It would of have gotten a vote if you would of put the logo in the voting thread when it popped up, not 11hours before it ended

/rantover
(2016-02-26 08:49)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-26 08:39)Spark Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Pete! We appreciate your work.

It would of have gotten a vote if you would of put the logo in the voting thread when it popped up, not 11hours before it ended

/rantover

He mad cause hi never won.

Well there have been lot os suggestion, not going to post all of them. We decide the principal one and thats all Smile Lets enjoy it
I prefer sparks logo
Good luck to the new CSR logo xD
(2016-02-26 11:07)k_badam Wrote: [ -> ]I prefer sparks logo

Good job Pete with the base design.
good job pete Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's