[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report: [6S] Iacob (Archived by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Racerss

Their LFS username(s): Seal..
Their in-game nickname(s): [6S] Iacob

Main reason(s): Deliberately causing accident, Steering to a drifter who's driving on the WW.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/wbko7bb3bbbbuwj
Replay timestamps: 1:16:20:0 - Steering to "*okay*" 's car. He could have avoided him easily, but instead he just crashes him.

Description of incident (inc date & time): This isn't the first time I see this guy causing issues, last time he got kicked by BP for failing to apologize, today he's ramming a wrong sider. 2/25/2016 & 7:55PM UTC +1
oh boy.... If i "rammed" him, why HE have not reported me? Why you stick your nose in case you are not inviled in? He wrongsided in corner, he was in my line, i was driving with mouse, made quick move. He said "sorry" because it was his fault, i accepted that.

// DO NOT ANSWEAR, I DON´T WANT TO DISCUSS WITH YOU, if you DO - you will be reported for DISRECPECTING OTHER PLAYERS!
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
@Iacob, You clearly steered towards him in the intention to cause damage, check your position, if you moved the steering wheel 45 degrees to the right you'd have avoided, but you've done this:
[Image: lfs_00000190.jpg]

[Image: lfs_00000188.jpg]

[Image: lfs_00000187.jpg]

€: Added more screenshots
Hmmm and add there i was fully accelerating....

Bez, please, lock this thread
Well, what can I say... If there was a pettiest report thread award I think you would win this one Mr.AD

Iacob could have steered right, although there would have been no real outcome due to his brakes locking up and sliding even when the left turn was applied.

Yellow = Path that could have been taken without trying to avoid the accident.

Green = Path took due to locking up and trying to avoid the accident even with full left steer towards the end of the slide.

[Image: 2uqli4m.png]

The user involed apologised for sliding into Iacob. No more action will be required.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's