[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Moving spawn points all across the map
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm suggesting to move spawn points all over the map, not just 1 position.

In the mean time, All the cars are going at Paddock Tunnel. Leaving that road very busy, And as a COP when you have to overtake quickly to catch up with the suspect, that's a little bit of a difficult thing. As there are cars coming out of the Petrol station, cars turning to the pitlane. So much risk and crashing into other cars has never been easier than before.

Looking at the mini-map. You can see that the majority of the cars are at the Spawn Zone. And the paddock tunnel:

[Image: 2016_02_28_16_29_02_724.jpg]
[Image: 2016_02_28_15_58_49_716.jpg]

I think that it'd be better to move Spawn Points all across the map, So that some roads won't be too much overcrowded, where others are almost empty most of the time, (the race track for ex)
No , -1.

I like how it works now. Just learn to left junctions with low visibility.
I can understand what you mean, maybe you should add a poll.

Personally, I think it's fine as it is. As a COP, you have sirens etc, it's just a matter of people not paying attention that will result in a crash, not the fact that the place is over crowded.
Having always less peoples is better. I got blocked once @

Suspect gains distance and it becomes difficult to track him through the mini map.

And as everyone is just going on one road, all COPs will just park and start lasering. (Or speedtrapping) Instead of patrolling.
No.

I prefer lots of cars at one place. Much crash. Much drama.
I voted yes, I always crash a fool coming out of that junction who never checks his surroundings before pulling out.
We moved the spawn points to Atari park for Gumball 2015. Since it worked quite nicely we never looked back. It's not difficult for us to move the spawn points all around the map but consider situations where you want to drive with certain people and you all spawn in different locations every time you pit. At least with Atari park everyone is together at the centre of the map.
I prefer the current system over the proposed one.

I like that it would spread people across the map, but it sucks when you want to start cruising with someone and you spawn so far from each other. Soo i'm kind of torn.
Reference URL's