[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report: erikasananka (Report Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: vvak

Their LFS username(s): erikasananka
Their in-game nickname(s): unnamed

Main reason(s): Crashing, not apologizing

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://download1592.mediafire.com/4uck64...SR-Roy.mpr

Replay timestamps: 2:31, 5:19, 8:20, 8:35, 8:38

Description of incident (inc date & time): 29th Februar 2016, 10 AM UK time
2:31 = Unnamed crashes [GC] Safeer, he does not slow down, while he could have seen [GC] Safeer for a long time, no sorry
5:19 = Drifting the roundabout
8:20 = Unnamed starts arab drifting on the Paddock Tunnel Way again, eventually crashing into me, no sorry
8:35 = Starts arab drifting again
8:38 = Crashing into Creation this time, again no sorry

Overal he seems not to care about other people. He crashes 3 people in a few minutes time. His driving style does not really help either. He has been on the server for 47 hours so he should know better.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

The first timestamp I am going to let slip for this time, Safeer was messing around himself and it would have been hard to predict him to spin out and cause an accident. However the user could have apologised on the occasion.

As for the other timestamps, this sort of behaviour is not tolerated. This user also has history of similar offences and has obviously not learnt from previous punishment.

I will be issuing a ban on this occasion. Thanks for the report!

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's