[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - LITVA (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Your LFS username: Raphi_59

Their LFS username(s): LITVA
Their in-game nickname(s): TBEAT.COOKIE

Main reason(s): Stunting on a overcrowded risky road, drifting in ww and crashing me, no apologies

Replay and/or screenshot link: Replay (sorry for the 1:27 hour replay)
Replay timestamps: 1:27:00:00: he tries to do a big stunt on the more overcrowded road of the track. Very risky for my opinion, he has god with him to have not crash somebody.
Some seconds after, 1:27:16:00, he start to drift, he goes ww and he crashed me.

Description of incident (inc date & time):
I was driving for more than 1 hour on the server, when suddently, at 1:27:00:00, he tries to do a big stunt on the more overcrowded road of the track. Very risky for my opinion, he has god with him to have not crash somebody.
Some seconds after, 1:27:16:00, he start to drift, he goes ww and he crashed me. I know I was doing more than 60mph but it's his fault, by not paying attetion to others.
You can notice the violence of the crash.
He said that wasn't his fault, he was turning on the left. And of course no apologies.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

He should have clearly waited for traffic to pass before turning like that. He did not have the right of way at all.

The user will receive a confirmable in-game warning for the crash he caused.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's