[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - report (Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: alfd-raly

Their LFS username(s):Raphi_59- VVAK
Their in-game nickname(s): Raphi[COP] - RDP•Roy[COP]

Main reason(s): ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9up0wf...eportx.mpr
Replay timestamps:
36:12
37:00
Description of incident (inc date & time):Raphi made head to head hit with me and that was not even rb, roy ram me so hard that made my car damge and unable to move
Hello,

Firstly I want to say sorry (Again) for what I've done. It was indeed wrong from me to try to block your way that eventually led you losing the chase.

I know it did not fix your car but, I said sorry on 37:12, 37:23 and a few more other times which are not included on the replay. I also tried to explain why and how it happend, but you chose to save the replay and leave the server.

Quote:2. Try to sort the situation out by speaking to the rulebreaker
Confront the rulebreaker about an incident that you feel wasn't alright.

Try to get the rulebreaker to understand that if one causes an accident or otherwise breaks the servers rules, one must apologize for his actions.

I immediatly apologized for my actions (a few times) and if you wanted you could have gotten a refund from me. I even tried to sort it out by speaking to you, but you did not seem to care. Instead you decided to save the replay and leave the server, which is not the right thing to do according to this thread.

Again, I was wrong, I should have not tried to get in front of you to block your path by speeding up on the grass, which resulted in me hitting you on your side. The grass in combination with a FZ5 makes it harder to control my car and sometimes even this kind of crashes.

If you had confronted me about this I would have given you a refund and I would apologize another time for what I've done, but since you did not confront me, we could not sort this case out in a normal way.

Note: I got the full replay, but it's 8 hours long. So if you need the replay I can upload it for you.
Firs. I want to say sorry for my action.
I know that was idiotic from my side, but I did it anyway, and because of the chase I forgot to press the sorry bind. Sorry for it.
However, the crash wasn't som much violent as you describes, and that was only a (failed) manoeuver to make you stop.
One more time sorry for my face-to-face. Just wanted to stop you, but it was idiot from my side.

Oh, I forgot, it was to do a RB but you came so fastly that I was pretty surprised. Only few more sec and the RB was created. Sorry.
I want to add that I personnally refund the half of the chase, 150€. It's a "sort" of apologies. I wanted to do it yesterday just after the chase, but I forgot.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Both of these incidents were quite bad judgement on the COP's behalf. Raphi's incident was a little less severe than Roy's, but I appreciate that Roy might not have had much control on the grass, but he probably shouldn't have turned in so early. It was a mistake he made that was ultimately unavoidable on the grass to brake out of it and he instantly apologised.

I also appreciate that both of the reported users have sincerely apologised in this report, so keeping in mind the nature of both the incidents, I will not take any action here. Please, both of you, be careful in future with the kind of force you are using as a COP, especially on a UF1 and even more so doing those kind of manoeuvres on the grass. You may risk losing your COP rights if it's caught again.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's