[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - report 2 (Archived by Olli)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: alfd-raly

Their LFS username(s):hsvdin0
Their in-game nickname(s): Dino [COP]

Main reason(s): ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/knjfxl...COP%5D.mpr
Replay timestamps: 18:10

Description of incident (inc date & time): coming fast and hit me from back with high speed then he pushed me so hard to wall that made me fly oob
If you consider the part where you ended up OOB, then you should be banned by now for going OOB in every chase.

You and your ml700s friends are pain level 2.0 on westhill, going through tight holes with UF1 etc. to get rid off cops.

Oh and, I was coming with high speed on the left lane while you were driving in the middle/right lane, then you went to left. Not sure why you are surprised that I hit ya.
And I wanted to make you slow down on the wall and block u from the front, the fact that you went flying was probably because of some lag involved.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
UF1 isn't the easiest car for the COPs to pull a pit manoeuvre on and lag makes it even trickier. Looks like the latter was involved in this case and thus, there were significant consequences. I trust that Dino knows the rules at the back of his head and that his COP skills are top notch.

Side note: I witnessed you crashing a stationary car because of you Arab drifting. Be careful since most of us (TC Admins) aren't lenient when it comes to such behaviour.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's