[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Granted by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: imelohhi

● Time & Date of Incident: i forgot the date i got banned at Sad

● Replay / Screenshot Link:i dont have any of them unfortunatly.
● Replay Timestamps:neither do i have this.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I know i've been a major jerk on tc servers but i am so tired of being banned and tc server is the only server out there that has a large community and i would like to keep playing on that server i do appologize cincerely!
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
Hello,

The incident that caused you to be banned was clearly a very serious one; one in which you seemed very sarcastic, using phrases like "I am honoured" when threatened to be reported. Considering your history, I do not think you would be able to keep your word that you will stop screwing up on the server.

If you are "so tired" of being banned on the server, why did you do this in the first place? I fail to see how you will change, looking at the effort put into the report. If there is a bit of effort put in on your behalf now, I might consider a ban reduction, but not a full unban considering your history and the severity of the incident.
i know, i was a real jerk back then but without tc server "LFS" just doesn't catch my interest anymore which means basically £32 + £12 for s2 licence is money thrown in the wind :/ i would aprecciate it so much if i could return to making money and buying cars on the server Smile thank you
Right, I'm willing to give you one last chance to clean up your act. I will unban you once you have given me your word that you will not act in this way again and will respect the other users on the servers.

If you stray from this promise, you can be sure that a longer ban will be put in place, and possibly without another chance for an unban.
You have my word Smile by the way i have the s3 lisence now but how can i find the scirocco from the garage? o.O
The Scirocco was not released with S3 just yet, only Rockingham (the new track) was. We will just have to wait and see when the new content comes out.

I will unban you shortly.
thank you Smile i tried entering the server 10 hours later from now but still host refused connection
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's