[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - reporting [COP] Abel (Archived by Nick)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: rockclan

Their LFS username(s): [COP] Abel
Their in-game nickname(s): SF-Turdtron

Main reason(s): (see time-stamps and info)

Replay and/or screenshot link:
https://mega.nz/#!ddAzgBYa!w8-UsOlh_c8Fe...4Is5mtCSIE

Replay timestamps:

3:37.00 - Unnecessary speeding without being in chase
8:39.00 - Unnecessary speeding without being in chase
9:06.15 - Attempts to pass StreetFX by speeding just before the tunnel - Dangerous unnessecary move, pulls out eventually
9:22.67 - Decides it's necessary to do a wild U-turn by flying over to the wrong side, onto the grass, and dangerously re-entering, hits me from behind and speeds off without chase/Siren but with Horn5 on
9:48.62 - Speeds some more, eventhough he is not in chase anymore, turns Horn5 off
9:56.46 - Returns to speeding without chase, puts Horn5 and flashlights on
10:00.00 - Reaching over 160kph, noticing he's not in a chase, puts Horn5 and flashlights off

Description of incident (inc date & time):

Chat:
@ I ask him what on earth he's doing
- Responds quite late with "bro do you even see?"
@ I respond "DUDE, u was NOT in chase"
- Responds stating Adorable overtook him, meaning he hit him. @true fact
@ I notify him that there was no siren
- Claims he was using it @he was not
@ I try to explain him that he was NOT in a chase and that he can't speed just cause of a siren, only if he's actually chasing
- Responds "Speeding? I pulled a u-turn" @False and Correct, he did speed, he also did a kind of a u-turn which could've ended badly if I was a tad faster, cause we might have collided, it was NOT safe, and he even eventually hit me with a dangerous re-entry.
- Responds "you should of seen me with you coming off the rb" @ I did, but never expected such a dumb move of him to re-enter the track like that
@ Being that he seems to have no clue or regret of his actions and now actually tries to put the blame on me for not spotting him pull his idiotic driving move, I've had enough.
@ I respond "u speeded, went offroad wrong way, speeded off, pressing Horn5, all whilst not in chase".
- Shows his incompetence as a cop by responding "whatever you say guy" "feel free to report me".
@ This is not the way to handle things, I was being rather calm and nice trying to explain him this is not the way to act as a cop, yet he shows immaturity of an infentile level.
@ I respond "ok, so that's not an apology" "will do sir" @ should note I was wrong here partly, as he did use a Sorry/NoProblem BIND, but for such actions by a COP I find this not being sorry, especially with the response afterwards.
@ I save replay and write this report.
This might not be a massively urgent report as of some wrecker, however I'd appreciate it if a TC would look into it, thanks.
I think that he was trying to catch me because I somehow missed him when he was coming from the opposite way.

As for 9:22:0, I'd like to apologize once again for that, I somehow missed his car.
as the person the report is about i would like to personally apologise for my actions. some of which may not of been required and a little hastily executed. Again I am sorry.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Hi Rocky,

Cops are allowed to use audible sirens and strobes in order to catch up to a suspect to initiate a pursuit (!chase) but visual sirens are not appropriate under these conditions. It would appear Abel was attempting to catch up to the suspect he was intending to chase, hence the hasty u-turn. Once Abel realised that he wasn't going to catch up in time, he turned off the sirens and slowed down again.

I've spoken to Abel about his sloppy u-turn and he admitted that was an error on his part and he aims to not do that again.

I won't be taking any action for this, but PM me if you have any questions related to the report.

Nick

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's