[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - RDP•Thijs[COP] / [COP] Tehpave (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: hsvdin0

Their LFS username(s): thijsssiiee
Their in-game nickname(s): RDP•Thijs[COP]

Main reason(s): Ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/awevs9tii1qf7w...0.mpr?dl=0
Replay timestamps: 19:30

Description of incident (inc date & time):
Ramming me - 30 minutes ago

Their LFS username(s): TehPave
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] Tehpave

Main reason(s): Ramming me into a barrier

Replay and/or screenshot link: same as above
Replay timestamps: 12:52

Description of incident (inc date & time):
If he doesn't brake on the he should probably not completely steer towards me (check his steering shortly before the impact)
hi , as said before, i wasnt paying attention at all, therefor i said sorry after it too, and let you drive off normally. cant save the replay, so i dont have a timestamp sadly, but you rammed me too while driving near the rb a few minutes before this crash.
btw: i dont think you will get far with your attitude (telling everyone to shush, when braking rules. critisizing everyone all the time, etc. my opinion)

as said before, sorry for the crash.
(2016-03-07 16:24)thijsssiiee Wrote: [ -> ]cant save the replay, so i dont have a timestamp sadly, but you rammed me too while driving near the rb a few minutes before this crash.
Download the replay from this post and check it for the timestamp.
i cant dowload it, dont know why, i could before. sorry Confused
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

TehPave:

He saw you turn a little too late, causing him to have to brake later than usual. He would have to turn the corner to avoid himself hitting the barrier rather hard, that's just second nature. He did not mean to hit you like that and he was not turning into you, but rather trying to avoid the barrier himself. He also apologised straight after this incident.

No action will be taken against him.

Thijs:

This was most certainly a ram. Although you said that you weren't "paying attention at all", I cannot take that as an excuse for a ram like that. You were coming into a roundabout where you know you need to slow down and watch for traffic, especially in a high speed chase. Your lapse in concentration caused you to do something very much against the rules, and very much against the strict COP regulations we have for a reason.

Since Thijs has already had a final COP warning, he will have his rights revoked. He will have to wait 14 days before applying for Basic Training and will need to pass this to regain his COP rights.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's