[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [Unban] AlZnKoRY (Unban Request Denied by Olli)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: AlZnKoRY

● Time & Date of Incident: 2015-12-13

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I was surprised today when I entered to the server, but I Band has taken I do not know where he came from and not because of what I went to the list decoding Albans, and I was surprised that Albans because of [Ramming, crashing and completely disregarding our ruleset ] I was Collect kilos to get the job the police and you're a regular or disagree with the system never, I expect Alband that came wrong and I hope I hope I hope I ascertained despite sticking to the Maybe my little brother is causing this expulsion , because I am at the end of the last very few brother nine years playing for my account , I was surprised when I came back to play I have to drive out the 365 day Sad , and I m adhere to the regulations and help people so I hope that the package is not because of me and apologized again if there was another reason Scared
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
(2016-03-08 13:13)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.

Thank you Sincerely, I apologize once again to all visitors and the administration, which was mis me, and I hope there is an error W00t
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.

I'll get back to you after two days when I've returned home from China.
Hello and sorry for the massive delay. I just haven't had enough time to deal with this case until now. First of all, you've got quite a bad history, serving altogether up to eight bans varying in length. In this particular case, you cause two major head-on crashes/rams, both of them taking place on the wrong side of the road.

After reviewing the replay I'm even more confident in my judgement. Sorry for you, but I'm not convinced that you can improve yourself and especially your Arabic style of driving which is a major reason for why you're banned. If you're interested in seeing the replay yourself you may drop me a private message.

You may always try your luck with the Management by submitting an Unban Appeal. All the necessary information and guidance for doing so can be found from the link below.

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=26

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's