[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Dino [COP] report (Report Archived by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:drifteris

Their LFS username(s):hsvdin0
Their in-game nickname(s): Dino [COP]

Main reason(s): Chasing me as i leave the garage. And then fines me for max fine for careless driving (not greedy cop at all). The reason why i drifted out of the garage is because i was calibrating my wheels and pedals. I always do that when i join the game. My pedal sensor spiked as i was leaving and fully maxed the throttle so i compensated with the wheel to not spin. So give back my 100 Euros.

I wasn't calibrating my stuff on the road or something. Pits are for stuff like this. i wasn't drifting or stunting either.

And Dino pls get rid off that ugly green skin. i thought green color was for MED's since that skin has like 90% green color.

EDIT: added another replay where dino rams CLS63AMG guy. It clearly looks nothing Like PIT. Rams like these kill your car fast and are extremely unfair. Wheels get damaged and you are toast. I know i've seen plenty of these. As far as i remember in my cop training there was no such maneuver. PIT and J turns are legit ones this is neither. To make matters worse if lag is big such ram will be way more severe than normal PIT.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/kzi9qi...report.mpr
Replay timestamps: from 4 minutes

Replay where Dino rams CLS63AMG guy - https://www.uploadir.com/uploads/ll9aq3kf/downloads/new
Replay timestamps: 17:15 and 19:15

Description of incident (inc date & time): 15:27 2016-03-08
[Image: 56ded6a503c8a-giffygif2.gif]
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hello Simox,

After reviewing the first replay I see you spent around 10-15 seconds calibrating all your pedals before leaving the garage. So if they weren't calibrated after that then there's something weird going on.

Just to make you aware that there is a rule in place for such a thing:

Rules Wrote:6.1. Drive sensibly and predictably in pit-lane.
Do not do doughnuts, burnouts, drifts or other stunts.

When leaving you drifted out and even feathered the throttle for a successful drift... There's nothing visible in the replay to say this was a mistake Drift.

Dino was right on giving you a high fine for such driving in the Pitlane.

After reviewing the second replay at the following timestamps:

17:15 - No ramming happened here.

19:15 - Again no ramming here.

No action will be taken against Dino.

CLS63AMG will receive a warning for wrong siding on the Autobahn.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's