[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban dawid2002 (Unban Request Denied by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: dawid2002

● Time & Date of Incident: 2016-03-07

● Replay / Screenshot Link: I don't have.
● Replay Timestamps: I don't have.

● Reasons I sweard in priv. Insim didn't see that and I don't get - 1000$ but I get the ban for 7 days. Ps. I say that to my friend not to Twix, my friend can say that it's for him. Please unban me so sorry.

dawid2002
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
Who give ma a ban? If I can know that
(2016-03-08 16:02)dawid2002 Wrote: [ -> ]Who give ma a ban? If I can know that

It was Connor, but please refrain from messaging him and harassing him about this subject. He will reply in his own time Smile
Okay! Unsure Smile
Hello,

You were banned for the reasons stated in this thread: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=21715

Now tell me, why do you think you should be unbanned when you've repeated this offence several times? How am I meant to trust that you will not do it again?
several times? I think it's my first time, I said that to my friend Kisiel and I'm so sorry I don't make that again UnsureUnsureUnsureUnsureUnsure
Your URS is littered with the use of a middle finger bind (now banned from use), abusive language, racist remarks, a month's ban for insulting; the list goes on...

Furthermore, seeing as you have no recollection of these incidents, I have no interest in unbanning you. You clearly need to learn your lesson this time and seriously think about how you can change your attitude upon your return.

Of course, if you still disagree with me, you can always make an Unban Appeal.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's