[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Saab 9-3 Aero 250hp(Rynno666) (Report Archived by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: SmirkySmoke

Their LFS username(s): Rynno666
Their in-game nickname(s): Saab 9-3 Aero 250hp

Main reason(s): causing accidents w/o apology, ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://uploadir.com/u/idn920d7
Replay timestamps:
1:35:18 causing a collision(lag/vob-mods were involved, still he pulled left quite obviously)
2:04:48 "revenge"-rams sonic
2:20:41 ramming

Description of incident (08.03.2016 - 2157 UTC, last timestamp):
I told him to stay away from me before when he was trying to provoce me:
08.03.2016 21:39:31 : [TT]Bee[COP] : Saab 9-3 Aero 250hp - just stay away from me.
Rynno clearly tries to first block the left lane when he sees me, then pretends to switch back right, but instead goes even further left to go for a ram, yet blames me: Mar 08 21:58:01 Saab 9-3 Aero 250hp : ^Lu ram me

Might not seem too major, and again probably some admins might say this was partially my fault, but he is just a shitstirer all around. This users history(especially towards me) is ridicolous. I think he has more bantime than playtime.
Theese kind of incidents are not by accident. He just keeps honking at people, passing them way too close, provocing and causing accidents. If interested in his general behaviour see previous reports and timestamps below.
minor stuff (Click to View)

cheers
i think you shold really buy a life yourself man. I was watching this replay and what i see? nothing . How it was my fault? u tell me i am shitstirer wth man ?? I was long ban i have drive 2-3 days kyoto and have fun and come here seen this report?
Admins this guy tell me all time when he see me to stay away and make close calls to pic me for some reason. I was nothing to do there watch how i react when accident happening why the HELL I SHOULD REVENGE RAMM HIM WHEN I WAS 3 months almoust ban ??? I tell u really man you should buy life or go to work this is not irl what u do here . its nonsense you report me for non reason just maybe admin ban me. you see admins i was not ram nobody prupose and this guy talk bad for me for no reason when i am not even talk to him he always drive close to me and brake check and then when i signal him he tell me stay away or dont honking. I dont know whats this guy problem but this is nonsense. Why u tell me my history ? Like me or admins dont know that? you just want show bad lights like i was do some crime. you need help man really live real life and be normal not play internet hero real detective and blame things what not happening or try to turn they you side. Nonsense report i repeat again not truth never revenge ramming or shit what get banned. I honk people when i drive left lane and have 2 lanes and slower car drive left way then all cars honk because slower drive right way when 2 lane. Logic ?? I pass cars to close? to not close? I pass them how i want i dont make accidents look replay i drive all time alone oval but you want make problem here. Dont want tell badly and i dont tell but u really need crow up. its nonsense how you make this report and its not even true damn guy whats wrong with you ? Its joke look replay then admins " HOW I RAM PRUPOSE PEOPLE AND ALL TIME WANT ACCIDENTS" Sure man Smile
no / cancel. gg
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hello,

First off, the incident you made the gif image about is very, very questionable, and personally I don't think it's worth taking action on either of you for it as to me, it looks like both parties were at fault.

After reviewing the other incidents, however, it is clear Rynno666 is still exhibiting the same behavior he has been previously banned for multiple times.

He caused multiple accidents, did not apologize for them, is harassing others with his horn, pushing in everywhere, nudging others, just being a general nuisance alongside his ramming.

This is unacceptable, and will not be tolerated on our servers, and I honestly find it surprising the bans you've gotten so far haven't had any effect on helping improve this behavior.

Seeing that your reply in this thread was nothing more than a massive block of rambling insulting nonsense towards Bee, you can argue against the consequences of this report in an Unban Request if you wish, I am not leaving this thread open.

Rynno666 will receive a hefty long ban for his actions.

[Image: f9585ac265.png]

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's