[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting of FIT_FOR_RIVALS( Username : patric05 ) (Report Archived by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:eregonv1

Their LFS username(s):patric05
Their in-game nickname(s): FIT_FOR_RIVALS

Main reason(s):ww on autobahn, multiple rams and pit manuvers on me, was warned and disregarded matters.
Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stib5uNt...e=youtu.be
Replay timestamps: Due to the nature and extended length of the replay, id like to request that a staffman watch the entire video posted, replay is edited/cut from pre-start to end. There are tens of issues in this replay and addressing them all would take time, if appointed to i'll re-take/re-report this matter with timestamps, thank you.

Description of incident (inc date & time): 8:30pm 9/3/16 -5.00 GMT

Intentional Ramming, pitmanuvering, and wrong waying on Autobahn, all with warnings, aswell as some verbal slers on which ill not state in this text.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hi,

If you're able to, an uploaded replay of the event would be ideal.
Don't worry about adding time stamps, I'll just check through as much as I possibly can of the replay.

If you're unable to upload the replay, let me know.

Cheers.
That upload is edited from the replay, the replay is a total of roughly 4-5 hours long, uploading the whole replay would take alot of time, uploading this video alone took 3 hours. I made sure the video posted was recording well before and after the chase.

Just as a pre-notice I am aware that in some parts of the replay I did get a bit rough in the chase, Id like to appologize prior to review for this, My frustration aswell as the ignorance of the individual made my "Use of force" more over time, I just wanted to submit this as a completed chase and not leave it off on an undisclosed matter.

Hello,

I appreciate your effort in cutting the video for us, but in the future, please try your best to include a replay file as it provides us with much more clarity when reviewing reports like this.

As for the report itself, the user did in fact wrong side on the autobahn multiple times regardless of being told not to, and is seen insulting you and swearing.

He rammed you fairly majorly on multiple occasions, however the pit maneuvers he performed on you are justified.
For further clarification, please see server rule 3.10.

Some of your hits were rough, but nothing I would define as a ram, and definitely not a purposeful ram.

Overall, this user has had enough time to learn his behavior is not tolerated on our servers, and taking his history into account, he will face a 14 day ban for all his actions.

No action will be taken on you, but please work on the performance of your pit maneuvers.

[Image: f9585ac265.png]

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's