[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban application! (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: kjempepro

● Time & Date of Incident: 13.03.2016

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

i know i did a feil on the server, i use bad lunguage on the server and i know that, im verry sry for that and well not happend gjen so can i plsss get unban ?

Ps: Have a nice day Smile
Hello,

Please edit your post with the Unban form found here then your Unban Request will be processed.
Hello,

Some quick notes for you to consider:
  • As the SERVER RULES (click) state, swearing is not allowed. This is so we can keep the game enjoyable for younger players and for those who don't enjoy seeing swearing,
  • The rules also state that swearing fines act as warnings not to swear (so technically you've ignored a lot of warnings),
  • You received a confirmable warning on 2016-02-06 related to swearing, and confirmed it straight after, but received 3 swearing fines afterwards (2 of the swearing fines were within a minute of each other).
Please explain to me:
a. Why you've ignored the warnings not to swear (the swear fines), including the aforementioned confirmable warning,
b. Why I should believe that you'll stop swearing if I unban you/reduce your ban.

Cheers
There was a lot of traffic at the time and I was stressed out, it was too much writing in the chat network or then I did probably not with me!

I have not been banned until now, believe it will hvel little mistake and say my brother got me banned at -5000 in minus so it was not my fault, I play a lot on the server 'and therefore wild I'd rather be unbannet

I regret what I have done, if you do not want to unban me then I just wait them six days that are left
Kjempepro Wrote:There was a lot of traffic at the time and I was stressed out, it was too much writing in the chat network or then I did probably not with me!

Whilst there are no good reasons for swearing, that's definitely not one of them.

Kjempepro Wrote:I have not been banned until now, believe it will hvel little mistake and say my brother got me banned at -5000 in minus so it was not my fault, I play a lot on the server 'and therefore wild I'd rather be unbannet

We operate a "your account, your responsibility" policy. This means that it's your account, so it's your responsibility (fault).

Kjempepro Wrote:I regret what I have done, if you do not want to unban me then I just wait them six days that are left

I will keep the ban as it is because I am not confident you've learned your lesson quite yet. Swearing is taken very seriously so please remember that future occurrences will get you in further trouble.

You'll be welcomed back on the morning of 2016-03-20.

All the best,
BP

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's