[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + report KrinK (Report Archived by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:CRC Titan2000

Their LFS username(s):KrinK
Their in-game nickname(s):[TFL]KrinK

Main reason(s):ramming-

i was illigal parking this okay my faul.
but does not have the right to ram me.
and he wanted to discuss with me.
something I do not accept!

and his ram was with full intention!

Replay and/or screenshot link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/29de7m03j62kz12/ram.mpr?dl=0

Replay timestamps:

35:27.10 ram!

Description of incident (inc date & time):14.03.2016 16.05 pm
Well lets take a look from my perspective. You stood in my way, in a blind corner with a quite dark car. I had nowhere to pass, I hit you. (33:38:40). Then I told you to move, you ignored me completely. You have then moved a tiny bit (35:16:20) but then suddenly stopped once again. Another person has told you to move, as you have caused him to crash aswell. By that time, you have already caused 2 crashes. Just after the message, I was going the same way, and you came from nowhere as it was a blind corner. My brakes locked up and I once again crashed into you. Watching from my perspective, there was absolutely no way to see you. After the second crash, I have tried moving you to the pit area as someone could've crashed into you and possibly cause a massive crash which made them flip. You then started saying that I was ramming you, when It was just a push until you started jamming on your brakes. I have tried talking to you, but since you kept insisting it was a ram and definately not your fault, I started moving you off the road. Hope that clears all of it to you as you don't seem to understand that there was no way to avoid a collision with you. Smile
is no reason for ram, thanks for answer

the admins are the decision already
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hello,

Looks like Krink slammed the brakes and slid around into your vehicle. Afterwards, Krink decided to "push" you. This shouldn't have happened and Krink should have asked if you needed help regardless of the ridiculous spot you chose to park in.

Most other people probably wouldn't have made such a big deal of this, and you actually should have been the one to apologize because you caused 2 accidents. Your attitude trying to deal with this situation was very poor Titan. Insulting people in our servers is not allowed.

You, Titan, will receive a 3 day ban for failing to apologize after causing an accident x 2 and insulting.

Krink will receive an in-game confirmable warning not to push or hit (tow) other players without their permission,

-Dizzle

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's