[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Bridge in Sydney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: smRYaAb.jpg]

Can we have an bridge here like before? so we can have fun in there and maybe an pitstop?
Too many chases were going OOB resulting in arguments and reports that could have been avoided if it didn't exist. Thus, it no longer exists.
There was not much to do over there anyway imo. But yes, as Pete said there were too many chases going over there, happened to me a few times too.
I really like that place. I miss it Sad
It's a shame we take these places away because people that do not read rules go there?

Why not just make the ramp again and ban those people who go there? Also cleans the server a bit from the noobs that don't care about rules.
(2016-03-16 14:43)Don Wrote: [ -> ]I really like that place. I miss it Sad
It's a shame we take these places away because people that do not read rules go there?

Why not just make the ramp again and ban those people who go there? Also cleans the server a bit from the noobs that don't care about rules.

+1

In an ideal world where everyone respects the rules, yes I would agree. Sadly we don't live in this idyllic world and so preventing the inevitable is desirable for us, in this case a tonne of repetitive reports for OOB chases and the like.
Can't an addition to the inSim be implemented which will spec a car in chase if to trespasses the track limits?

I'd agree, but sadly it's never that simple :/
(2016-03-16 15:58)RedJohn Wrote: [ -> ]Can't an addition to the inSim be implemented which will spec a car in chase if to trespasses the track limits?

Boom, this is a great suggestion, might be hard but it could work (for people in chase that is).
One question how can it be OOB there if we put an bridge there?
Well technically it is classed as OOB in LFS Terms (ie not in the track limits).
Westhill's acces roads are out of the track limit too Laugh. I wish if the devs make a complete version of the mini map to cover the acces roads, for open config purposes.
--
I agree with Pete, better not get players reported at the cost of leaving that area accessible.

If you really want to drive in there then go in single player mode.
Reference URL's