[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Jeffrey (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: AdreesTinkler

Their LFS username(s): Jeffrey
Their in-game nickname(s): jeffreymoll

Main reason(s): Ramming a roadblock

Replay and/or screenshot link:
Replay timestamps: Begins at 1:33:22 hit occurs at 1:33:50

Description of incident (inc date & time): I was setting up roadblocks on Ehet and a good opportunity came up to block him off in the pitlane. Having been spectating Ehet, I got into position and placed a roadblock. I didn't envisage Ehet taking as long to leave the pits as he did, so a couple of cars built up - I did however type to them in !l that it's a roadblock and if Ehet doesn't leave the pits very shortly that I will just move. The reason I didn't move in the first place is because if he does decide to leave, the opportunity would have been gone due to how difficult it is to move when there's only a few inches between the car and the walls.

Anyhow, Jeffrey decided to ram me out of the way despite knowing this and doesn't apologise until I ascertain who hit me, ask him if he hit me and then finally, once Adrian told him he should apologise otherwise the chances are he'll get in trouble, I got an apology. I see this apology as being far from genuine and more as a report prevention strategy of some sort.

EDIT:

May as well just add it here... I inquired about the item Jeffrey had for sale and was met with abuse (see the album link for screenshots):
http://imgur.com/a/bbb5m
Its just becouse me, Tingle is always bullying me. even on teamspeak
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I'll need the replay link to deal with this. Smile
(2016-03-18 22:29)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I'll need the replay link to deal with this. Smile

I've no idea how I managed to not put the link in here. Anyhow, here it is:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yt8dgihc7b6g62f/jeff.mpr?dl=0

W00t
No matter how much he apologised, he still rammed a COP out of the way who was trying to stop a suspect. He has already been warned for this multiple times, as well as banned for the same reason. The last ban was reduced due to him promising to follow the rules etc.

Due to this, jeffreymoll will receive a significant ban for his actions.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's