[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report GER_Bjoern (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: borja_s13

Their LFS username(s): Redhuhn69
Their in-game nickname(s): GER_Bjoern

Main reason(s): No respect for sirens

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://goo.gl/SmGxqL
Replay timestamps:1:01:00 ; 1:01:25

Description of incident (inc date & time):
-1:01:00 : He start following my chase
-1:01:25 : I tryed to PIT my suspect , but as there enought space , i failed to do it and the inerce push me to the side , and he were very close , so hit him .

Here are the chat logs of how many times i have tryed to contact him and he dont react:
Thanks for the time,
Borja
- Removed Manually by Eregonv1 - [ Sorry ]
(2016-03-17 18:01)eregonv1 Wrote: [ -> ]- To borja : as stated i do not have a replay but if u do have more evidence of any more incidents of this user do update your report, though i am not staff it is a personal suggestion Smile -

For what i need more evidence? I posted the play related to this report , what else do you want?

3.2. Only admins and users involved in the user report/unban request are permitted to post.
Please , if you dont have any replay or anything for proof your words , dont coment.. Smile
- Removed Manually by Eregonv1 - [ Sorry ]
(2016-03-17 18:01)eregonv1 Wrote: [ -> ]Due to the fact I do not have the replay saved as i havnt known this person enough to gather his reputation but i can support this matter verbally, his respect towards Sirens/Cautions/Traffic-Stops are quite insignificant. unfortunately as I stated I do not have a replay of my matter, but verbally and personally have had issues with this user before

+1 on report

- To borja : as stated i do not have a replay but if u do have more evidence of any more incidents of this user do update your report, though i am not staff it is a personal suggestion Smile -

(2016-03-17 21:26)eregonv1 Wrote: [ -> ]More of a suggestion, just saying if u have more on him do it, cause this isnt his first time doing this, not yelling at ya to post more or anything, im sure you have enough already, just the more the marrier

Please stop posting here (and please do not reply to this post). You are not involved nor giving any actual valuable information/evidence therefore you're breaking the rules.

Thanks.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

The user has already been warned for exactly the same incident so he will receive a week's ban.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's