[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report: vRenegade (Report Archived by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Racerss

Their LFS username(s): vRenegade
Their in-game nickname(s): Renegade [COP]

Main reason(s): Poor attitude and making troubles namecalling and generally saying werid crap. no respect at all.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/pncb8t..._PainB.mpr
Replay timestamps: starting from 18:00:0

[ MASSIVE Spoiler, Carefull :D ]
Description of incident (inc date & time): He called backup, and I joined, simple as that. (?) He requested from me to leave the chase (?) And then he left by himself for no reason. He started arguments, And added a bit of namecalling to make it nicer, Raphi joins with his "+1s" Roba starts trolling, The suspect himself (StreetFX) starts to say weird crap. and I'm left in a 1v3 situation. And they start making a scene.

This is no respect. Look at what they're saying and the language they are using, I've highlighted everything, This is no place to play and have fun anymore it seems if they're going to act like this, He is playing with humans and not bots. The very first few rules says 1.1 Respect other players, what's this??!!

I dont tolerate that, So I'm handing this to the administration. - 3.20.2016
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
You genuinely bring everything on yourself, I clearly asked for TBO backup, Street himself stated so about 10 seconds before I did. Everyone saw it, but you. If I, or anyone else with any decency had joined a chase and then realised that it was a friendly chase with TBOs, they would have left the chase. You have absolutely no respect either.

(2016-03-20 15:56)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]This is no place to play and have fun anymore it seems if they're going to act like this

AD, you are notorious for killing the mood and ruining things, and I'm the one making it "no place to play and have fun anymore"

I called you arrogant? Big deal, how is that an insult and/or "namecalling".

To the admin that has to deal with this, take whatever action you feel necessary, I am not sorry for what I said, I never called him anything directly. He just acts so hard-done-to and makes himself the victim all the time. Maybe if he wasn't such a troll at times and actually (for lack of a better phrase) gave a shit, things would be different.

Clearly I am not the only one that feels this way towards AD, considering how people who I don't even know, randomers that were on the server were agreeing.

Some of my chatlogs (Click to View)
Regards,
-Ren
Hi,

Ren, The hate is real from the gumball event.

Since your last attempt, the report from: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=19824

If you remember, you're being toxic for NO REASON. The hate / Trolling must stop, If you're gonna write / talk to me like that in the chat. Everything is gonna think, Adorable is causing troubles, Adorable is ruining the fun, like you're saying! Roba is an example, I've never drove with that guy / spoke with him. Look at his comments in the chat log.

How come am I ruining the fun like you said?

Please!

Just explain it, How did I ruin the fun by joining as A Backup!

I explained to you, That I reacted to the backup sound, And I can't leave the chase anymore. Yet you're throwing a word here and there, arrogant, annoying, passive agressive, non sportsman like conduct.

You're playing with humans not like bots, you MUST change.

Regarding the provoking part, or so you wanna call it. You're speaking in the main chat. Saying you play [TC] Alot, my comment was you play a lot, and you also follow the rules.

I did not say anything wrong, that's a general truth. Smile

It's funny also how you're trying to use what I said, as a weapon, I come here everyday to drive and Have Fun. Not to fight with you, actually 3 peoples saying bad things at me.

Thanks.
(2016-03-20 16:59)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]you MUST change.

I'm clearly the one in the wrong AD, you're perfect and never cause anything. Everyone who knows you for who you are is wrong, my apologies.

I give up.
(2016-03-20 17:02)Renegade Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-20 16:59)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]you MUST change.

I'm clearly the one in the wrong AD, you're perfect and never cause anything. Everyone who knows you for who you are is wrong, my apologies.

I give up.

I have nothing against you.

Just don't talk to me like that.

Respect me and I respect you and that how it goes. We COP together, and drive together...
Hello AD,

You really should have left the chase as Renegade asked you nicely to do so. This was because he only requested a certain type of backup. Although there are no specific rules to define this there is a Gentleman's Agreement and being polite and respectful to that person's request.

Had you left the chase you would have lost nothing and the chase could have proceeded with the requested backup type and everything would have been fine and dandy. It's really that simple.

By looking at the chat logs you down right start to provoke an action from Renegade. This is not the first case today, as you know I had to tell you to remove a copied name that someone AGAIN requested you remove but you refused to and changed the colours.

I just want to say AD, that you have been banned in the past and have just come off a 104-day ban for provoking and tormenting members of the community.

If you wish people to see you in a different light AD you need to compromise. If all you want to do is be annoying, provocative and downright disrespectful you will no doubt be removed from our servers indefinitely. If we see no change in your ways you only give us that sole option to lean upon.

AD will receive a last warning for purposely provoking arguments.

Renegade will receive a warning for insulting other users.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's