[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + [ COP ] Report (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: xMosali

Their LFS username(s): Rikky153
Their in-game nickname(s): [CSR]GoldEST[COP] ,

Main reason(s):
Ramming / tell's me to cry on the fourms about it / tell that i could get banned if i translate words

Replay and/or screenshot link: 1. https://hostr.co/tMvJTc2V5K3X /
Replay timestamps: 25:25.37 , you might find another ramming's

Description of incident (inc date & time): 21/March/2016 , 3:30 PM GMT+3 / Saudi Arabia Time , and when i told him that he's not allowed to ram he said go read the rules and i did and told him but he says i don't know the rules and i should read it again

5.4. Force / Physical Contact
I used light force on you, but due to your internet connection they seemed a lot bigger than they were. I know my rules and what force can i use and what i cant.

(2016-03-21 12:43)xMosali Wrote: [ -> ]25:25.37

This here is called a PIT manouvre not ramming.

(2016-03-21 12:43)xMosali Wrote: [ -> ]tell that i could get banned if i translate words

You could get banned for translating swear words, bc it counts as swearing and excessive swearing is not tolerated aka ban.
(2016-03-21 12:52)TheGoldEST Wrote: [ -> ]I used light force on you, but due to your internet connection they seemed a lot bigger than they were. I know my rules and what force can i use and what i cant.

(2016-03-21 12:43)xMosali Wrote: [ -> ]25:25.37

This here is called a PIT manouvre not ramming.
- What did you do after the pit manouvre ?
(2016-03-21 12:43)xMosali Wrote: [ -> ]tell that i could get banned if i translate words

You could get banned for translating swear words, bc it counts as swearing and excessive swearing is not tolerated aka ban.
- That's The staff's decision not yours to ban me

you acting that your the one who's gonna ban me , if i get banned that's alright i did something bad and let them banned me
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Not sure what you're getting at here but that, sir, was called a PIT manoeuvre, not a ram. Your lag may have made some bigger hits than usual, but that would not be the COP's fault at all.

xMosali will, however, receive a confirmable warning for insulting and swearing towards another user.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's